Lumberton vs. Central Predictions?

Lumberton by about a dozen.

This game will start the preparations for the Lady Raiders playoff run.  Lumberton has the best team in the district and is also the class act of the district.  (Why is the LHS Lady's basketball program and it's fans so much different than the Lumberton smack talking football program????) 

This game will start the preparations for the Lady Raiders playoff run.  Lumberton has the best team in the district and is also the class act of the district.  (Why is the LHS Lady's basketball program and it's fans so much different than the Lumberton smack talking football program????) 

Heck, that's easy !! The Lady Raiders take care of business on the floor and they win ALWAYS ! They don't have to talk about it.

It's been that way for YEARS AND YEARS.....who knows?  It's great that the community supports their football program, despite their lack of success, but WHY don't more people get behind a WINNING program like their girl's basketball?  A lot of people travelled to Austin with the Lady Raiders last year, but where are they during the regular season?

takemeouttotheballgame,

I was surprised at the small crowd Lumberton brought to LCM a week or two ago. It's a shame there's not more support...there are some gifted players on that Lumberton team that don't just happen to come along every year. If you enjoy good basketball (no matter where your from) the Lumberton girls are fun to watch. 

You say a lot of people traveled to Austin last year and that's great, but if you know you've got a great team, it seems to me like you would want to follow and support your girls the whole season instead of jumping on the playoff bandwagon. 

It is a shame that the Lumberton Girls don't have the fan support. The fans in Lumberton are sure missing a very good ball team with alot of CLASS!! I for one will be there to watch them when the play-offs start. And I'm sure I'm not the only LCM fan that will be there.

I wish the girls played on a different night than the boyz I would make all of them boyz and girlz games, I cant tell you why I always go to the boyz game instead of the girls becuase the games are just as good, somebody help change all of the girls games to a different night so the fan base doesn't have to choose........I think you would see more support from your students as well as parents and fans.

takemeouttotheballgame,

I was surprised at the small crowd Lumberton brought to LCM a week or two ago. It's a shame there's not more support...there are some gifted players on that Lumberton team that don't just happen to come along every year. If you enjoy good basketball (no matter where your from) the Lumberton girls are fun to watch. 

You say a lot of people traveled to Austin last year and that's great, but if you know you've got a great team, it seems to me like you would want to follow and support your girls the whole season instead of jumping on the playoff bandwagon.   

My point exactly.... they should be there NOW supporting their efforts to GET to Austin.. and not just showing up for the PARTY!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder