Houston Lamar vs PAM predictions

all right now it's time to see how good the defense really is. Titanation, have pitty on the mouse as this was one of the games i predicted us to possibly lose. from what i understand this might be a repeat of last week, due to the Texans have a duel threat qb, that make plays. they graduated alot of talent from last year, so kinda hard for me to get a fel for the score.

24-20 Lamar....hope i'm wrong!!

harrison hinted in the paper that the offense will get more explosive as the season goes on. does that mean he has other wrinkles?? i personnely didn't like the new formations against central with 3 backs in the backfield.

lil harrison to be honest numbers are not that much different from the qb's from the past two years. me included were/are screraming where's the passing game?? i have not pulled the numbers, but librie and fisk did not put up big numbers and threw the ball pretty much the same amount. correct me if im wrong, but harrison was 9/14 gainst central for 87 yards. fisk and librie never got over 170 yards and we all know most of that came on the big past play with similar completion and attempt numbers.