Referee controversy!!!

I can tell you the Beaumont chapter is a joke. Go watch the lufkin chapter and compare the two. It's like night and day. WOS has had the refs in there pocket for years. Refs gave this game to WOS both radio announcers even commented they have never seen anything this bad.

In our pockets? Wow. This was the exact same crew they had at last year's game and all we heard was, "PNG was the better team. They beat WOS!" And this year the officials are in our pocket? Give me a break.

I can't believe this was the SAME crew as last year. If so, they were bad last year and worse this year. WOS has NEVER had officials in their pockets, I would say we are probably the most penalized team in the area. Seems like we have to overcome the refs EVERY game. I have talked to refs who hated to work WOS games because of Dan Hooks.

I certainly agree they were confused. Actually to me they looked like they have never worked together.