CROSBY vs BARBERS HILL

cougar14

How are you going to ask him, "seriously"? Like Dayton hasn't already been smashed by more than 21 already this year. Most Dayton fans pick Crosby to lose to every decent team they play, but he can't predict Dayton takes an L to King? There are more post from Dayton fans on this thread than their own. Dayton fans are starting "Crosby sucks without the Twins" threads and there's still over a month until the actual game. There are no worse/more predictions made by Crosby posters than there are by Dayton posters saying Croaby sucks because Dayton was good when Stewart was there. Don't get so butt hurt April, people are allowed to disagree that Dayton isn't the favorite to win district.

Looking at his username he's a Dayton guy predicting a 21 point loss... Believe me nobody from LoWoods gonna pick against the Broncos...seems a lil fishy there

How are you going to ask him, "seriously"? Like Dayton hasn't already been smashed by more than 21 already this year. Most Dayton fans pick Crosby to lose to every decent team they play, but he can't predict Dayton takes an L to King? There are more post from Dayton fans on this thread than their own. Dayton fans are starting "Crosby sucks without the Twins" threads and there's still over a month until the actual game. There are no worse/more predictions made by Crosby posters than there are by Dayton posters saying Croaby sucks because Dayton was good when Stewart was there. Don't get so butt hurt April, people are allowed to disagree that Dayton isn't the favorite to win district.

What?  Are you high or something? Spending a lil to much time down Gulf Pump Road today?  How am I going to ask him what?  I would love to see Crosby play Channelview early. Wonder if yall would be 2-0."Most Dayton fans pick Crosby to lose to every decent team they play" So your saying Crosby fans don't pick against Dayton? Heck yall pick against them no matter who they play... Trust me I am not butt hurt over anything coming from Crosby.. or anyone else... Oh and just so ya know, Crosby will NOT be first in district. I will let you figure out who I think will be.... 

I don't pick against Crosby anytime they play a decent team. But I think that bh has something up their sleeves and everyone will find out friday.

The reason everyone picks against Crosby so much is because of cougar14's back up CrosbyCoogs14 won't stop running his or her mouth. Reminds me of a summer creek poster.

I like to mess with cougar14 and it's all just fun and games but when CrosbyCoogs14 gets involved he decides to take it to far.

I also seen a lot of dayton posters sat that King will be a tough game and that the game will be close.

I don't pick against Crosby anytime they play a decent team. But I think that bh has something up their sleeves and everyone will find out friday.
The reason everyone picks against Crosby so much is because of cougar14's back up CrosbyCoogs14 won't stop running his or her mouth. Reminds me of a summer creek poster.
I like to mess with cougar14 and it's all just fun and games but when CrosbyCoogs14 gets involved he decides to take it to far.
I also seen a lot of dayton posters sat that King will be a tough game and that the game will be close.

Where's the love my man it's all in a little trash talkin don't mean to offend anyone as long as the student athletes aren't being degraded or humiliated it's all good. I sincerely apologize if you really feel that way....

Once again, why does anyone think CE King will be more than the lower middle of the pack team they always are?

well I'm a little partial to King because without them beating Humble last year dayton would have been home come playoff time. But to answer your question they have a good coach and had a ton of sophomore talent last year and have been putting up huge numbers their first 2 games.

Need some help from my Crosby friends (OK, maybe I don't have any).  I hear Dayton is so confident in beating CE King that a whole PACK of them are planning to come to Crosby and sit on my side.  Now, that's all fine an good, but they are also planning to order all the smoked sausage links from the BBQ guy on the visitor side, and well that just won't cut it!    So to my point, PLEASE help me keep a look-out for the Dayton fans as they park over near the home field side.  Wave a towel, call my cell, or just yell "hey football genius here they come."  I want to make sure I have plenty of sausage to eat so I am not on an empty stomach as we get our tails kicked.  As a reference, here is what to look for so you can recognize them:

IGfA6l.jpg

Need some help from my Crosby friends (OK, maybe I don't have any).  I hear Dayton is so confident in beating CE King that a whole PACK of them are planning to come to Crosby and sit on my side.  Now, that's all fine an good, but they are also planning to order all the smoked sausage links from the BBQ guy on the visitor side, and well that just won't cut it!    So to my point, PLEASE help me keep a look-out for the Dayton fans as they park over near the home field side.  Wave a towel, call my cell, or just yell "hey football genius here they come."  I want to make sure I have plenty of sausage to eat so I am not on an empty stomach as we get our tails kicked.  As a reference, here is what to look for so you can recognize them:

IGfA6l.jpg

Now that's good trash talk and extremely funny. Heck forget a towel I'll be waving a banner. Just look for the clean jersey guy waving a Cougar Red banner that simply reads: "28-0, undefeated district champs and beat Nederland and Leroy Dobbins led Montgomery only to be cheated by Dawson!!"

Anyone who thinks BH will beat Crosby has been living on the Hill too long. Simply put, we don't have horses to compete with Crosby. We are not big enough in the trenches and don't throw the ball enough. Only prayer BH has in this game is if Crosby has too many turnovers and shortens the field for us. Just Keepin it Real

Anyone who thinks BH will beat Crosby has been living on the Hill too long. Simply put, we don't have horses to compete with Crosby. We are not big enough in the trenches and don't throw the ball enough. Only prayer BH has in this game is if Crosby has too many turnovers and shortens the field for us. Just Keepin it Real

Thanks Coach for the pep talk... You hear that BH football no reason going over there tonight let just go to the new Wal-Mart and stay dry :lol:

Have you ever seen the skit "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong" ? 

I predict we are about to take our ONE AND ONLY (Yes that means you too Dayton) arse whipping of the season.  We stink at defending the pass (as BHFan Mentioned) and we have to have the most fumbles of any team in SETX over the past 3 years.   :wacko:  :wacko:

Now having said all that, just because the only couger fan on here had to go and mention Don Freaking BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP Price, BH is going to open up a can of arse whipping on Crosby.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:      

P.S. WOS, Nederland, PNG, Kirbyville, Dayton, Crosby, Manor, Anahuac, GCM, Jasper, and Kingwood Park suck.  :P

Good "ole" smoking POLE (baby)...Put you right along side of HERCULES..HERCULES..HERCULES AKA cougar14... :lol: