CROSBY vs BARBERS HILL

cougar14

Now this thread is getting comical to anyone that thinks BH can stop our running game or passing game. FM 1942 should be packed come 8:30 Friday night with a sea of blue headed back to the salt dome cause their Eaglettes are down by oh say 40. That is if we can keep them from deflating the ball. It's time to separate the pretenders from the contenders.

Since most of y'all are SETX sport staff advanced members can u please talk to the IT department (probably located in the basement of Buddy Garity and Liltex house) and have them install a "Stupid" button in the comment section. That way when one of you non athletic types spout off a ridiculous post or prediction everyone can hit it and we can run a counter to see how many times you've made a fool out of yourself. As far as Crosby vs the Hill, it's not even worth commenting on but I will. It's not gonna be if we'll win the only question is by how much and if we'll feel some sympathy and call off the dogs I mean Cougars. So run along boys I think I hear your mom calling to let y'all know the meatloaf is ready and the dishes need washing.

Holly S--t I hit that stupid button & what rolled up Ned@Crosby 2013.Now we all heard about all ya got & about how much talent is there= 2013  1st Crosby 20 Ned 7  *2nd Crosby 35 Ned 14  *3rd Crosby 49  Ned 35  *4th final 56-35 Now that stupid button says this year 2014 = 1st Ned 7 Crosby 3  *2nd Ned 14  Crosby 10  *3rd Crosby 17 Ned 14  4th  Crosby 25  Ned 20  *** but wait the O won't miss a beat and the D better than last yr.I believe Ned missing key parts from 2013 to current.If 2013 ain't better offense than 2014 I'm a friggin monkey's uncle.

Holly S--t I hit that stupid button & what rolled up Ned@Crosby 2013.Now we all heard about all ya got & about how much talent is there= 2013  1st Crosby 20 Ned 7  *2nd Crosby 35 Ned 14  *3rd Crosby 49  Ned 35  *4th final 56-35 Now that stupid button says this year 2014 = 1st Ned 7 Crosby 3  *2nd Ned 14  Crosby 10  *3rd Crosby 17 Ned 14  4th  Crosby 25  Ned 20  *** but wait the O won't miss a beat and the D better than last yr.I believe Ned missing key parts from 2013 to current.If 2013 ain't better offense than 2014 I'm a friggin monkey's uncle.

lol!! ! :D

You got a good point.

Now this thread is getting comical to anyone that thinks BH can stop our running game or passing game. FM 1942 should be packed come 8:30 Friday night with a sea of blue headed back to the salt dome cause their Eaglettes are down by oh say 40. That is if we can keep them from deflating the ball. It's time to separate the pretenders from the contenders.

Ha! You just be sure not to run off or change your name if your predictions cause you to have a heapin' helpin' of crow.

Btw, my pick is still Crosby by 10+.

Good luck with that ^^^ I don't think y'all can even score more than 30 points on bh.

Well we know Dayton can't score 30 on BH, not even if you combine their last two years point totals. On the other hand, Crosby has scored over 130 points on BH our last few meetings. So once again you're right, this is Crosby we're talking about, not Dayton.

versus CEK they had better lol

The last two years King has scored 7 combined offensive points on Crosby. Brantley gets flustered easily and if you can keep Williams in check King has a hard time with any creativity on offense. I think King will be our toughest matchup in the district and probably score the most points but barring injuries or costly turnovers, I doubt King or anybody else in this district gets to 30 on Crosby this year. I doubt Crosby will need 40 to beat them.

Well we know Dayton can't score 30 on BH, not even if you combine their last two years point totals. On the other hand, Crosby has scored over 130 points on BH our last few meetings. So once again you're right, this is Crosby we're talking about, not Dayton.

This guy or girl can't add, (and they call people from Dayton dumb)
23+13=36

This guy or girl can't add, (and they call people from Dayton dumb)
23+13=36

That's right. I forgot y'all scored with :27 seconds left in the game last year to bring your 2 year point total to over 30. You've finally posted something correct. Took you 241 tries but you finally did it. Sad part is you probably needed a calculator to get that sum.

That's right. I forgot y'all scored with :27 seconds left in the game last year to bring your 2 year point total to over 30. You've finally posted something correct. Took you 241 tries but you finally did it. Sad part is you probably needed a calculator to get that sum.

When Crosby losses Friday that will bring my total number of correct post to 2.

Crosby Cougar 14 has to be from Dayton. Trying to get everyone against Crosby. Bet.....

Goob14 is just mad from all the beatings Dayton has gave his team over the past years. We had a bad year last year ( no district champs, 2nd round playoff exit ) by the way it was the same for his Coogs, and he feels the need to bash Dayton on every single post he makes. I'm willing to bet a guy from Dayton gave you a swirly a couple years ago. It would explain all the hate

Goob14 is just mad from all the beatings Dayton has gave his team over the past years. We had a bad year last year ( no district champs, 2nd round playoff exit ) by the way it was the same for his Coogs, and he feels the need to bash Dayton on every single post he makes. I'm willing to bet a guy from Dayton gave you a swirly a couple years ago. It would explain all the hate

Either that or he plays for the cougars this year and knows that he should expect an arse stomping?

Good Lord man, when is the last time you've been on 1942 it wasn't packed?  That's what happens when you put a Dayton ISD Neiman Marcos (AKA Walmart) and a Dayton Vick and Anthony's (AKA McDonalds) on the same street.  

Crosby - be prepared to be Eagle bait.  We won't let up until we have that HOME score board hitting triple digits.   :D   

Seriously? You are gonna go no where fast.. posting this in every thread that has to do with Crosby. How many accounts is one Crosby poster aloud to have on this site?

How are you going to ask him, "seriously"? Like Dayton hasn't already been smashed by more than 21 already this year. Most Dayton fans pick Crosby to lose to every decent team they play, but he can't predict Dayton takes an L to King? There are more post from Dayton fans on this thread than their own. Dayton fans are starting "Crosby sucks without the Twins" threads and there's still over a month until the actual game. There are no worse/more predictions made by Crosby posters than there are by Dayton posters saying Croaby sucks because Dayton was good when Stewart was there. Don't get so butt hurt April, people are allowed to disagree that Dayton isn't the favorite to win district.