CROSBY vs BARBERS HILL

cougar14

I was making a point about ball control w/o turnovers can keep you in the game.I think Crosby wins this game but I'm not even close to believing in a coog undefeated season

I wouldn't expect you to believe anything about Crosby. You stood in front of all those people at Hamburger Depot and picked us third behind Dayton and King. You said we would lose to Ned, then you said we would lose to Angleton, to top it off you said y'all would kill Channelview. You keep this up and I'm going to have to start the LilTex official crow thread. I would like to save it for the bi-district sweep but if y'all lose to King it's going up.  

Nobody stopping you from driving to the Preview Show.You can start whatever,whenever about me.You should thank me for picking Crosby 3rd & Cougars prove you can beat Dayt in back to back yrs just (1) time.Instead you say Stewart is gone,if he is I play golf w/a ghost.This is a open discussion board & everybody entitled to an opinion.I give props for achievement I have Crosby 3rd in my Setxsports poll for wk#3.I'm just 1 of a doz pollsters

Beep...Beep.. Beep ....We interrupt this Dayton/Crosby thread for a very important announcement from Crosby's actual opponent ..Beep...Beep...Beep.

Crosby it will be hard to talk smack this week, but I'm sure we will :D Crosby has two nice wins against better opponents than BH and has given us trouble the past 3-4 years via the twins :angry: Glad they are gone, but it would seen that you still have some pretty good talent as well as a good coaching staff now at Crosby. Now there are some assumptions that Angleton is a supper team that has way more talent than BH well that is just assumptions :P Things that are different this year than last fro BH is that some of the big names have left ,but the 14 that have returned are pretty good. I think BH is running the ball harder meaning the backs are getting to the holes quicker and blowing through defenders. The passing game looks to be better with two speedy receivers and a taller QB that can make the pass. Things that haven't changed is putting the !@#%!% ball on the !@#%@#$% ground!! and giving up 10 yard pass plays to protect the long ball.. I'm hoping this will be a good game and BH can stop turning the ball over and making mental mistakes, but if it happens in this game Crosby will eat us alive. No prediction here :ph34r:

Beep... Beep..Beep We no bring you back to the regularly scheduled Dayton/Crosby mine is bigger than yours thread..Beep...Beep..Beep

I wouldn't expect you to believe anything about Crosby. You stood in front of all those people at Hamburger Depot and picked us third behind Dayton and King. You said we would lose to Ned, then you said we would lose to Angleton, to top it off you said y'all would kill Channelview. You keep this up and I'm going to have to start the LilTex official crow thread. I would like to save it for the bi-district sweep but if y'all lose to King it's going up.

Tell it like it is Coog,! Smoke that clown!

If the DB's can stay with Crosby WR's and some pressure on QB then BH might have a chance. I'm going with a homer pick BH upsets Crosby 28-27 :D

BH DBS won't be able to stay with our receivers and you're probably not going to get any pressure on the qb. BH has to keep the ball off of the ground and hope they find a few three and outs somewhere so that they can hold the ball for the majority of a quarter or two. If Crosby gets BH down early they way they did Angleton and forces the Eagles to put it in the air with the sharks we have in the secondary, there might be some people heading back down 1942 before the game is over. BH usually plays hard until the clock shows triple zeros so I don't expect anything to be handed to Crosby. I think Crosby falls just shy of 40 again but the dominant defense continues, 38-17 Cougars.

I predict we are about to take our ONE AND ONLY (Yes that means you too Dayton) arse whipping of the season.  We stink at defending the pass (as BHFan Mentioned) and we have to have the most fumbles of any team in SETX over the past 3 years.   :wacko:  :wacko:

Now having said all that, just because the only couger fan on here had to go and mention Don Freaking BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP Price, BH is going to open up a can of arse whipping on Crosby.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:      

P.S. WOS, Nederland, PNG, Kirbyville, Dayton, Crosby, Manor, Anahuac, GCM, Jasper, and Kingwood Park suck.  :P

I predict we are about to take our ONE AND ONLY (Yes that means you too Dayton) arse whipping of the season.  We stink at defending the pass (as BHFan Mentioned) and we have to have the most fumbles of any team in SETX over the past 3 years.   :wacko:  :wacko:

Now having said all that, just because the only couger fan on here had to go and mention Don Freaking BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP Price, BH is going to open up a can of arse whipping on Crosby.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:      

P.S. WOS, Nederland, PNG, Kirbyville, Dayton, Crosby, Manor, Anahuac, GCM, Jasper, and Kingwood Park suck.  :P

lmao!! !!!

Rain might benefit BH by limiting the passing attack of Crosby. Our corners give up too much space and always have. BH will play Crosby tough. I hope they come out overconfident and cocky. The only real positive thing I have to say is I am happy this is the last time I will ever have to drive to Crosby.

BH 35

Crosby 21

We do play way off the wide outs and not sure why! I don't know how many times this has to be exposed by the opposing coaches. Also another why is...Why do they teach our DB's to defend a fly route by running with the receiver with their hands up in the air facing the receiver and not the ball????? I have never seen this and though that was just how one of the kids was defending last year, but it continues this year.. turn around and look for the pick.. or at least look back before we get a flag!

Well that's my two cents of professional stand coaching :D

I see a 60% chance of rain this Friday! I hope not nothing worse than the Mud parking lot at Crosby!!

If anyone knows rain in Crosby, it should be Dayton.  Everyone recalls the whole 3 year crying session (2009, 28-0) that took place after that loss.  Good grief you could not find a crying towel within 40 miles of Redneckville (AKA Liberty County).   Now I can't blame Dayton all together, because we ALL KNOW who was woopin Nederlands high and mighty barking arses the next two years.......hint hint.....Bird of Feather........    :o  :o  :o

We do play way off the wide outs and not sure why! I don't know how many times this has to be exposed by the opposing coaches. Also another why is...Why do they teach our DB's to defend a fly route by running with the receiver with their hands up in the air facing the receiver and not the ball????? I have never seen this and though that was just how one of the kids was defending last year, but it continues this year.. turn around and look for the pick.. or at least look back before we get a flag!

Well that's my two cents of professional stand coaching :D

You just described Vidors approach. You couldnt have nailed it any better !

wait and see coug wait and see.

just remember i said that when the twins are gone crosby wont have much. and when yall finish 4th dont say we didnt tell you.

ole coug hasen' t seen the added play maker to the Dayton roster.. You think McBride is the team, coug? There is another in the mix... IJS.... Your cougs can't contain them all.  I do have Crosby picked to win. But it won't hurt my feeling if i miss that one and BH pulls off the upset. 

Since most of y'all are SETX sport staff advanced members can u please talk to the IT department (probably located in the basement of Buddy Garity and Liltex house) and have them install a "Stupid" button in the comment section. That way when one of you non athletic types spout off a ridiculous post or prediction everyone can hit it and we can run a counter to see how many times you've made a fool out of yourself. As far as Crosby vs the Hill, it's not even worth commenting on but I will. It's not gonna be if we'll win the only question is by how much and if we'll feel some sympathy and call off the dogs I mean Cougars. So run along boys I think I hear your mom calling to let y'all know the meatloaf is ready and the dishes need washing.

Since most of y'all are SETX sport staff advanced members can u please talk to the IT department (probably located in the basement of Buddy Garity and Liltex house) and have them install a "Stupid" button in the comment section. That way when one of you non athletic types spout off a ridiculous post or prediction everyone can hit it and we can run a counter to see how many times you've made a fool out of yourself. As far as Crosby vs the Hill, it's not even worth commenting on but I will. It's not gonna be if we'll win the only question is by how much and if we'll feel some sympathy and call off the dogs I mean Cougars. So run along boys I think I hear your mom calling to let y'all know the meatloaf is ready and the dishes need washing.

*yawn* anything else CleanJersey14 ??