Rice bowl 2014. Hf -Ec.

wackpack

Ok I have been quiet for a long time (king) is by for a stand out on the field . But I am tired of hearing that he is all we have. We have a good back field and a great O line but on that note if he is all we have then stop him OH WAIT EC YOU CANT ;-)

You may be tired of hearing it but if you take King off that team, you’re done. I don't mean any disrespect, just stating a fact that you don't like. Why don't you make a poll about it and see how everyone would vote. We don't have to stop him completely just enough to put more points on the board. You know just like last year. HF win's two games and you want to talk smack? It’s a little early don't you think. If my memory serves me correct you talked smack the last two years and we know how that went. I guess we will see Friday if EC Can or Can't. LOL I was wondering if someone was going to draw first Blood. LOL

As a family member of king dnt make this a King is all hf have matter..... it takes a team to win. And if my memory serve me right about last two yrs hf played ec...1st yr he barely played offense so u didnt slow him down. Last yr he had monstrous gm and his tds average and passing average didnt slow down til a district gm but only because he was playn hurt. So dnt say u slowed him down

As a family member of king dnt make this a King is all hf have matter..... it takes a team to win. And if my memory serve me right about last two yrs hf played ec...1st yr he barely played offense so u didnt slow him down. Last yr he had monstrous gm and his tds average and passing average didnt slow down til a district gm but only because he was playn hurt. So dnt say u slowed him down

Ok, which one of those games did HF win.

Most teams generally have that kid, to which you bestow greatness on. King is like Nederland Seay, they are who they are. Not saying the rest of team isn't good. But take that it factor off any team, and it's going to be a long season. However i feel this is HF year they make a statement, and also the playoffs. HF24 EC14

HF didnt win either but you cnt say slowing king down is key why ec won lately. Lol lets see if ec kick ball to him on punts and kickoffs like anahuac did or avoid him like lumberton did. My main point of veiw was it takes a team effort to win a gm. Yes he is good but so is hf as awhole. I look forward to hf/ec game....only time our family get to see d.gulliory play. Good luck to both teams friday and
rest of season

I don't think EC stops King, but will key off of him and minimize the damage. They will try to make HF go to someone else to make the play and if there is no one else then you’re already doing everything you can against King. King is no doubt a great player. What I was saying is no one else will come close to having the carries King will have. No I don’t think we will punt or kick to King, that is just smart football. HF line is much improved and they have a couple of good receivers. I could be wrong because I have been wrong before. Do you think HF will off-side kick at the beginning of the game again like last year? Gulliory kid is a great kid from a great family.

No i dnt see them offside kicking. Considering they barely offside kick and last gm they picked to receive ball second half . But i could be wrong. This HF team is way more unpredictable from last yr

EC will have to play keep away and keep ball out the hands of King. And this game is getting stronger attention again. TURNOVERS will be key to in this game.

The key to hf winning will be defense. Which ever team that can stop oppenent offense and allow their own offense to come back on and score will win if the gm is tied or very close. Or whatever team has ball last two min will win. The difference tween last yr hf team and this yr team is the defense is way better than last yr.

Not sure why EC backed out of JV game. Injuries?  I have to work nights so please keep the score updated. I know when these 2 schools play there is never a favorite because they have a great rivalry. HF was ahead last year, then EC pulled it out in the end.  Look for a good exciting close game. Good luck to both teams and no injuries!