Gonna be a nice quiet 'Hell Week' @work.......

SFA85

With the Bubble taking 2 to the chin, should be a quiet week at work.  My PA Titans co-workers may smile and nod but those Westheimer Texans are coming up next Friday........

I was just thinking the same thing.  Do you know how much hell I took this week telling everyone they would not beat WOS??

Theres no doubt you and I live in a deep pool of Indians and Bulldogs!!!!!!! 

I live in Port Neches now and the co-workers keeps saying it wont be long till they will have me bleeding purple!  What they dont realize is that putting up with the way they act is only driving me further from Purple or Black!!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing.  Do you know how much hell I took this week telling everyone they would not beat WOS??

I live in Port Neches now and the co-workers keeps saying it wont be long till they will have me bleeding purple!  What they dont realize is that putting up with the way they act is only driving me further from Purple or Black!!!!!

I live near WB but......

I've got the father of a starting  RB for Ned in my pod.(cool dude)  Got another former co-worker(different dept.) who's son is the starting QB for PN-G.  Got a co-worker who son is the starting QB for BC(non bubble) and a shyt pile of sycophants and fan boys who chatter up MC football.  My best friend is no longer on this earth, so I have no 1 to vent lol.  Just a man alone in his thoughts in a sea of MC foosball.....

Isn't it amazing how that works? Honestly, I don't even think they realize how bad they act. 

I kept trying to tell them last week that we WEREN'T CLEAR LAKE. But they were already planning their victory party, kind of like the Bulldogs did a few years ago. 

Then last night one of them made the smug comment that they have more season ticket holders than we have seats on our visitors side...

10689640_10202773734525015_4636405570438

Looks like a few season ticket holders opted out...

Isn't it amazing how that works? Honestly, I don't even think they realize how bad they act. 

I kept trying to tell them last week that we WEREN'T CLEAR LAKE. But they were already planning their victory party, kind of like the Bulldogs did a few years ago. 

Then last night one of them made the smug comment that they have more season ticket holders than we have seats on our visitors side...

ouch

I believe that "smug comment" was made because someone falsely stated that the tickets on the visitor side were sold out, and that was the reason given. Shortly after that, he came back and said tickets were available at the gate. (So obviously it wasn't sold out.) PNG DOES have more season ticket holders than a lot of opposing teams can handle in their visitor stands (so the tickets get sold out before the season starts, even if they decide not to go to the game), and there's always drama over people not getting tickets to away games (which is likely why it was even mentioned).

Lack of 'atmosphere' I'd say....

I live near WB but......

I've got the father of a starting  RB for Ned in my pod.(cool dude)  Got another former co-worker(different dept.) who's son is the starting QB for PN-G.  Got a co-worker who son is the starting QB for BC(non bubble) and a shyt pile of sycophants and fan boys who chatter up MC football.  My best friend is no longer on this earth, so I have no 1 to vent lol.  Just a man alone in his thoughts in a sea of MC foosball.....

yes I know exactly who your talking about.  I work there with same fathers.... and I wade through a learning department full of MC faithful