Manvel -42. North shore-17. Final

cpujt8

North Shore's offense doesn't look very good. I know they won last week but the offensive production wasn't good last week either. I know they had a head coaching change, but do they have the same OC? They have some talent on offense, but are underachieving. Maybe they will get it together.

On the other hand the Manvel coaching staff knows how to get the most out of their talent. Great job Manvel.

North Shore's offense doesn't look very good. I know they won last week but the offensive production wasn't good last week either. I know they had a head coaching change, but do they have the same OC? They have some talent on offense, but are underachieving. Maybe they will get it together.
On the other hand the Manvel coaching staff knows how to get the most out of their talent. Great job Manvel.

last years OC is the head coach.

Way too early to tell. Respect Manvel for thumping Westfield and North Shore...but the past two teams to end their season were POWER running teams. North Shore and Westfield are athletic, but physical, TEAM football...Katy is another monster.

I messed this all up lol...I meant to say "Northshore and Westfield are athletic but phyisical teams that play TEAM football LIKE Katy are a different monster". Westfield had a lot of shotgun, zone read etc...same with North shore....Katy olinemen get after ya and wear you down.