Decisions, Decisions

Peppermint Patty

No sir Mr. Roper. I find the truth to be despicable.

GCMPats, good post.

Contrary to a strong belief on this forum.....Aggies aren't obsessed by what our friends from the capital think about us.  This statement ;"Ags, really, that's all you live for is to find fault with UT. What an existence that must be." is not true for me.

I do think Mr Baddog, that as GCMPats so eliquently put it "UT will do what's best for UT."

The Aggies simply did what was best for The Aggies.

I don't know if you and I are talking about the same truth, but I find it despicable too.

Proof is in the pudding look at whom started this topic "obsessed is an understatement".... Always worried about the SEC & AGGIES!!! Only good thing about this is now yall bare arms when anything is said about Baylor & OU showing that conference love I get that.. I quote you will NEVER SEE ME POST ON A longhorn TOPIC NEVER & DANG SURE NOT START A TOPIC!!!

GIG'EM

Proof is in the pudding look at whom started this topic "obsessed is an understatement".... Always worried about the SEC & AGGIES!!! Only good thing about this is now yall bare arms when anything is said about Baylor & OU showing that conference love I get that.. I quote you will NEVER SEE ME POST ON A longhorn TOPIC NEVER & DANG SURE NOT START A TOPIC!!!GIG'EM

Proof is in the pudding look at whom started this topic "obsessed is an understatement".... Always worried about the SEC & AGGIES!!! Only good thing about this is now yall bare arms when anything is said about Baylor & OU showing that conference love I get that.. I quote you will NEVER SEE ME POST ON A longhorn TOPIC NEVER & DANG SURE NOT START A TOPIC!!!GIG'EM

I thought this was an LSU and Sam topic.
Why the all caps? You mad bro?

Proof is in the pudding look at whom started this topic "obsessed is an understatement".... Always worried about the SEC & AGGIES!!! Only good thing about this is now yall bare arms when anything is said about Baylor & OU showing that conference love I get that.. I quote you will NEVER SEE ME POST ON A longhorn TOPIC NEVER & DANG SURE NOT START A TOPIC!!!

GIG'EM

I always "bare" arms! Git-r-done!! And OU sucks.
Maybe you meant "bear" arms, but maybe you think we all wear tank tops when someone talks about OU sucks and Baylor.

[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1525021" timestamp="1409790569"]Proof is in the pudding look at whom started this topic "obsessed is an understatement".... Always worried about the SEC & AGGIES!!! Only good thing about this is now yall bare arms when anything is said about Baylor & OU showing that conference love I get that.. I quote you will NEVER SEE ME POST ON A longhorn TOPIC NEVER & DANG SURE NOT START A TOPIC!!!GIG'EM[/quote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.
Except for the part about posting on horn topic. That's half the fun.

The best thing about the LHN is watching all of the great Longhorn victories. I have watched games going back to 1969. I never have to find a guide to see who is playing.

Another of course the LHN is the reason the Aggies left for greener pastures. God Bless Them All.

As far as I am concerned that is a win/win for Longhorn fans.

The best thing about the LHN is watching all of the great Longhorn victories. I have watched games going back to 1969. I never have to find a guide to see who is playing.

Another of course the LHN is the reason the Aggies left for greener pastures. God Bless Them All.

As far as I am concerned that is a win/win for Longhorn fans.

Yea that is the great thing about the Longhorn network you get to go back and watch the good games because there's not very many for them right now!!!!

Anyone ever watch the NFL Network? Pretty boring if it ain't game time.....and the NFL has more money than anybody! Right now they have first fantasy picks from 1962. Yawn! Man, some people just like to bitch.

George Blanda was the first pick for those of you interested. Most of you never saw him play, maybe even heard of him.

Here is something more interesting than that. I had a high school class with Blanda's niece. (no joke) Hey, I could start my own network with interesting tidbits like that.

I'm glad someone admits that. Props.

I personally am very optimistic about Strong. UT picked a good coach. But he has more to overcome than I think any first year head coach in UT history ever has, especially in the recruiting game. A&M, Baylor and even Tech all have a lot more clout than they used to, and there's even more competition from out of state now that the SEC is represented in Texas.

maybe in your history, but many before have faced the same obstacles.

GIG'EM

is that a promise?

I'll keep my word and start a Longhorn Topic. How long before the topic gets changed?

Anyone ever watch the NFL Network? Pretty boring if it ain't game time.....and the NFL has more money than anybody! Right now they have first fantasy picks from 1962. Yawn! Man, some people just like to bitch.

George Blanda was the first pick for those of you interested. Most of you never saw him play, maybe even heard of him.

Here is something more interesting than that. I had a high school class with Blanda's niece. (no joke) Hey, I could start my own network with interesting tidbits like that.

I am on six fantasy teams. Spend many mornings watching NFL Network. And its free like the LHN. And they make money off the show every year, just likw the LHN.

Bash the LHN all you want, but I never have to wait to watch /Longhorn Football. It is hard to believe it pushed the Aggies away. Totally unfair.

I really should be pissed about the LHN, because I truly believe that Mack Brown used the machine to extend his stay. HOOKEM