Bridge city @ newton

GATA!

So say we win 42-7, would it be safe to say we are on Kville level? Just curious

K-Ville looked good to me and thats an unbiased opinion .

Bridge City has a strong running RB . He needs to get some blocking but K-Ville had some big and physical boys that werent that easy to block anyway.

Bridge City 14

Newton 31

Tatum is like twice the size of Newton...come on guys Tatum is just a bigger version of Newton. Both have very good programs. Newton will roll and they will do it in Newton fashion. I'm just glad they are not in our district any longer...pw1980, I know you are too...because now you can ramble about K-ville greatness unabated! LMBO...right?

Tatum is like twice the size of Newton...come on guys Tatum is just a bigger version of Newton. Both have very good programs. Newton will roll and they will do it in Newton fashion. I'm just glad they are not in our district any longer...pw1980, I know you are too...because now you can ramble about K-ville greatness unabated! LMBO...right?

Naw actually I hate they gone. We owe them from last season. Newton is not that good...I don't care what they say. I seen the talent they have this year. They will compete in that very weak district except for Corrigan and that's it! Tatum was just 2a last season they ain't that much bigger. Stop using excuses...I still think Kirbyville would play a much better game against Tatum than Newton did.

Naw actually I hate they gone. We owe them from last season. Newton is not that good...I don't care what they say. I seen the talent they have this year. They will compete in that very weak district except for Corrigan and that's it! Tatum was just 2a last season they ain't that much bigger. Stop using excuses...I still think Kirbyville would play a much better game against Tatum than Newton did.

Tatum would of pulled starters much sooner against Kirbyville.