Good week one lol

My my my... Well after week 1 it appears 22 5a hot beat up... Oh wait I said how weak the district was... Pn- g??? I told u lake was a cupcake. Wonderful being in 216a All teams won with 3 of them owning the local 5a teams... What's best about this week??? God smiled upon his favorite highschool team THE Port Arthur Memorial Titans!!! He let them have good weather and injury free... TITANATION!!!

My my my... Well after week 1 it appears 22 5a hot beat up... Oh wait I said how weak the district was... Pn- g??? I told u lake was a cupcake. Wonderful being in 216a All teams won with 3 of them owning the local 5a teams... What's best about this week??? God smiled upon his favorite highschool team THE Port Arthur Memorial Titans!!! He let them have good weather and injury free... TITANATION!!!

What do you define as "owning"? I will grant that for the Memorial win over Ozen, but I wouldn't call West Brook's win over Central as, "owning."

To be honest to explain a 6A school owning a 5A school would be cheap at best.

saying stuff like that is cheap. If u would go to the games, with the exception of ns , all the schools in 21 6a suit up just as many as 5a. Problem with that weak district, not a lot if kids want to play football. There is no excuse for a 5a team to dress out 25-30 players. That's the new 4a numbers smh. Against ozen they had a bench of 2-6 kids. Central also do not have a lot of size and depth. PAM brings roughly 35 players compared to ns and Katy that will bus 50 kids to a game. And let's not act like this is brand new... Lincoln back in the mid 80s till late 90s played up against brook,central,and TJ and didn't cry about it when we got smashed... Explain wo-s a way smaller school beating the breaks off of 22 5a?? Explain that first before anyone of those bubblegum teams in 22 5a flap about a 6 a beating a 5 a

Right back to bumping your gums!!!! Try not to throw your shoulder out patting your self on the back, cupcakes make u fat..

Right back to bumping your gums!!!! Try not to throw your shoulder out patting your self on the back, cupcakes make u fat..

and the mutts couldn't beat one last night and png sure enough gained some pounds with all those calories... Even after the bmt teams, PAMs second half of preseason, 225a could not even sniff that comps jock let alone be on the field with them... Hell mc can't even scrimmage a real powerhouse 5 a it 6 a because they get smashed by 4 a wos smh. Continue to know y'all's roll and shut your mouth!!! Roflmao... Boy losing sure makes people butt hurt and upset lol... Talking about bring on PAM and getting smashed by cream puffs lol

bingo! Some ppl take enrollment to heart, Plano ISD the biggest in Texas and haven't won State since I was almost a toddler.

Another good example is Ennis. Almost half of their enrollment is Hispanic...most of which don't play football. So if you take those kids out of the equation...Ennis made it to the 4A state semis with basically 3A numbers.

To be honest to explain a 6A school owning a 5A school would be cheap at best.

Once again, PAM was one, two, three, four, five *SIX* students away from being in 22-5A, which makes them a very small 6A. So explain how would this be "cheap at best"? Oh wait I just thought about it, maybe the rules are different between 5A and 6A.