Baytown, BH, Dayton, Crosby Junior High District

John Blutarsky

Go get em Blutarsky! We should have beat Dayton by one more score, but that's football. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way.

If you want to get like that BH, actually Dayton should've won , and only lost because the quarterbacks arm gave out on that last past attempt. So therefore the ponies would have pulled off a big upset and walked away with a 14-8 victory over the lil eagles. So I would just admit that y'all barely squeezed by a victory because that's exactly what happened. GO PONIES!!!!!

If you want to get like that BH, actually Dayton should've won , and only lost because the quarterbacks arm gave out on that last past attempt. So therefore the ponies would have pulled off a big upset and walked away with a 14-8 victory over the lil eagles. So I would just admit that y'all barely squeezed by a victory because that's exactly what happened. GO PONIES!!!!!

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Everyone can make arguments as to why they should have won a close game. Against BH North we had three starting linemen out who played both ways, that's three starting defensive linemen not suited up against a power running team. Sure enough they ran it down our throats. Also we started the game with two crucial turnovers a pick six and a lost onsides kick that spotted them a 14 point lead. We lost by 13. Change those two things and we may win but.......that's football. You have to play with the kids you got and turnovers happen, quartebacks miss passes. Bottom line BH North won, their boys earned it. I'm still hoping BH South pulls off the upset at the end of the season though. ;)

So, now we wait and see what happens next week. Mustangs vs Ponies. It's gonna be a true horse race. We'll see who has the best thouroughbreds in their stable. I forsee a lot of offense and some tough hitting defense on both sides. I hope for an exciting, injury free game. Good luck to all the boys.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Everyone can make arguments as to why they should have won a close game. Against BH North we had three starting linemen out who played both ways, that's three starting defensive linemen not suited up against a power running team. Sure enough they ran it down our throats. Also we started the game with two crucial turnovers a pick six and a lost onsides kick that spotted them a 14 point lead. We lost by 13. Change those two things and we may win but.......that's football. You have to play with the kids you got and turnovers happen, quartebacks miss passes. Bottom line BH North won, their boys earned it. I'm still hoping BH South pulls off the upset at the end of the season though. ;)

So, now we wait and see what happens next week. Mustangs vs Ponies. It's gonna be a true horse race. We'll see who has the best thouroughbreds in their stable. I forsee a lot of offense and some tough hitting defense on both sides. I hope for an exciting, injury free game. Good luck to all the boys.

That took a while to read there john boy. Let's not forget why I made the comment, BH said what they could've should've done but the bottom line is they couldn't put anymore points on the ponies, just like y'all won't be able to. Ponies takes this one and no credit needed from any haters. Good

Well if there's one thing the Mustangs do well it's put points on the board. I'm not saying ya'll don't have a good defence, you might have the best we see all year. But if you look back at all the scores I've posted you'll notice a trend. I'll put it in Dayton speak for ya, there's a lot of crooked numbers. More then you can count on all your fingers and toesies. Nobody has shut our offence down yet. Not even BH North. They won the turnover battle and out scored us.

In fact, in the two years this team has played together they have been held under twenty once and thirty twice and that was last year in our second and third game of the season. So we'll see what happens.

So, now we wait and see what happens next week. Mustangs vs Ponies. It's gonna be a true horse race. We'll see who has the best thouroughbreds in their stable. I forsee a lot of offense and some tough hitting defense on both sides. I hope for an exciting, injury free game. Good luck to all the boys.

Where will this game be played and what day?

94 you left out that we dropped a pass in the end zone. If we didn't have one blown coverage you wouldn't have scored at all. So, we are going to tell the whole story lets get it right.

Shoulda woulda coulda BH that is some good stuff. I did say it was a good game, and that's all I have to say about that!