Peewee week 1 scores

whisperer

my understanding is the wos b vs png p is a tie.no overtime in non-conf.but with that said we did play ot and wo-s won in ot so don't wont to take that away from them.i think png purple made a little statement that png white aint the only png team with a shot and don't sleep on png grey there going to be good also.

Hard to see three solid teams in Port Neches. But we shall see.  Lumberton Red and Vidor Black appears to be in the mix for a superbowl run.  I assume Nederand is in a rebuilding year.  

Lumberton Red? Lumberton White is the defending Pee Wee SB champs and looked pretty good themselves Saturday.

PNG White, Vidor Black, Lum White, then probably Lum Red.

Boys of Fall is finally back. Had some log on issues. Here is the real Pee wee scoop. The road to the superbowl for bigschool is through PNG this season. Vidor black is a little spooky but I think they will be delt with. Lace em up Port Neches has three solid groups with PN white leading the pack. (For Now) ;-)
Jury is still out with the Lumberton crews. We have to see if Nederland gets it all put together. BMT??? Who knows. Might be secretly dominant.