Woodville @ San Augustine??

In the controlled portion SA dominate on D and then the QB broke a big run on the last play to inside the 10. SA marched down the field and scored in about 5 plays and was inside the 15 again after the 10th play.

In the live quarter If you took the QB off the field woodville gets not very good in a hurry. He made every big play and gain and I'm pretty sure touchdown. I think when people are actually game planning then woodville could be in trouble in that you can key in on him. I don't recall woodville having much success besides him. At 1 point woodville ran a trick play, which you generally don't see in a scrimmage which smells of desperation.

Again SA pretty much did whatever they wanted on O. Woodville has a good d-line but struggled to stop the pass in the secondary and got gashed in the run game.

That's surprises me. The passing game looked decent against Corrigan. I knew defense would need work though. Hopefully we can win a couple pre-district games and compete well in our district.

I think that they took San Augustine lightly.  I don't think that Woodville had a deep pass downfield at any point of the day.  Most of their plays at first were just big plays.  San Augustine went up 14-0.  Then Woodville went up 21-14.  SA finally got a stop late in the 2nd Period then scored going up 35-28 with only .43 seconds on the clock.  The San Augustine defense went to getting tired, and J-Mike did not play in the secondary at all tonight.  Jeremy Jenkins  also didn't play a lot at linebackers due to him taking reps at rb/slot.