Kountze/West Sabine/Evadale

WS has a couple 4.5 guys. Nobody In state of Texas faster than Arnold. Put a kilo on that

Not even Cedric DeBlanc from HD that caught him from behind last week? Or Martin Doucett that outran him with an angle 70 yards for a TD?

The Williams kid from WS can fly. They will have a few kids that can run with Arnold.

The kid is SUPER talented and has great speed, but I'd hate to take your kilo.

Not even Cedric DeBlanc from HD that caught him from behind last week? Or Martin Doucett that outran him with an angle 70 yards for a TD?

The Williams kid from WS can fly. They will have a few kids that can run with Arnold.

The kid is SUPER talented and has great speed, but I'd hate to take your kilo.

Tex wasn't being serious..

Kountze will be a good scrimmage for WS.  WS is fast at the skill positions but the o-line and d-line are all new and very inexperienced.  WS's speed getting to the outside and the ability to throw the ball will be what they rely on, Kountze will more than likely be better in the trenches.

The only thing I'm serious about is TexMex FOOD, bubba

Don't get your wod in a pantys. But no, the kids from HD are very talented, as well as the WS qb.

Arnold has a long season ahead of him to carry his troops. I think he's up for the challenge tho

lol got ya ;) I'm supporting Kountze all the way this year as I think they will battle Kirbyville for the district championship. Arnold is, in my opinion, the most talented kid in SE Texas on gridiron this year.

Kountze will be a good scrimmage for WS. WS is fast at the skill positions but the o-line and d-line are all new and very inexperienced. WS's speed getting to the outside and the ability to throw the ball will be what they rely on, Kountze will more than likely be better in the trenches.

We throw the ball quite often to