Livingstons Past 6 yrs 20-4a

liltex

2008-2013 (6 yrs)(2 Setxsports posters=Trocket,Lionfan)Was it really the boring drive,Reba,outdated small stadium=Or were they a pretty good fb team=Beat LCM 4 of 6,beat PNG 4 of 6,beat Ozen 4 of 6,beat Central 4-6, beat Lumberton 3 of 5 & 1 tie,beat Vidor 2 of 6 times,beat Ned 2 of 6 times.In 2008 Livingston  in their 1st yr of 20-4a=6-0-1(1st rd loss to Dayton all 3 playoff trips),Dayt went 13-1 in their first 2 yrs=Now comes GCM for their 1st year.OK Trocket I done my preaching

My, My, My, What you say, what you say, Gotta give you a big Amen, and a Loud HALLELUJAH!! PREACH BROTHER PREACH :D :D. Hello everybody I'm back and looking forward to seeing most of you all this season. But I have to admit up front, I'm riding the Bronco's all the way and hope they have no injuries as well as all the teams in the area. I gotta feeling there's gonna be a lot of good football and trash talking this year. Woke up this morning my itch was gone, must be time for some football. :wub: :wub: :wub: