How we know Smitty is a low intelligence quotient human being..

TxHoops

Can you help me with one more small item that I have been unable to reconcile? Why do you believe that everyone should believe what you believe? After all, since you represent the crowd that celebrates diversity, shouldn't you welcome other opinions and practice that "tolerance" of which you are so proud?

Silly stevey

Going back to the same tired accusation of calling anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what he believes a liberal

Yawn

Can you help me with one more small item that I have been unable to reconcile? Why do you believe that everyone should believe what you believe? After all, since you represent the crowd that celebrates diversity, shouldn't you welcome other opinions and practice that "tolerance" of which you are so proud?

Funny, I didn't see the word liberal in what you posted, but I understand that you need to make it look that way. I specifically mentioned "your crowd" which is obviously a group that believes they are intellectually superior and celebrate diversity and tolerance on a regular basis. Am I wrong? Do you not believe in tolerance and diversity?

Yawn is weaker than Boom Roasted.