talk on the street at lc-m

skipper

not sure this is true at all  word out is lc-m is looking to put down a rug down on there field.if you ask me its a wast of money they need to build more stands on the visitors side of the field i dont like standing up lol. its a shame we must leave home two hrs before game time to get a seat

not sure this is true at all  word out is lc-m is looking to put down a rug down on there field.if you ask me its a wast of money they need to build more stands on the visitors side of the field i dont like standing up lol. its a shame we must leave home two hrs before game time to get a seat

skipper, please stay within the wos posts...I'll have the LCM school board call to solicit advise.

jk...your opinion is just that.

not sure this is true at all word out is lc-m is looking to put down a rug down on there field.if you ask me its a wast of money they need to build more stands on the visitors side of the field i dont like standing up lol. its a shame we must leave home two hrs before game time to get a seat

LCM needs to make the visitor side home and make the other side visitor . I'm tired of having the sun in my face.

wasn't lumberton's that way until they switched? 

When they originally built that stadium, the home side was on the west side. Then they made the east side bigger and moved the home side to the east side. They finally made the original home side bigger and added a press box and now the home side is back on the west side where it originally was to start.

When they originally built that stadium, the home side was on the west side. Then they made the east side bigger and moved the home side to the east side. They finally made the original home side bigger and added a press box and now the home side is back on the west side where it originally was to start.

Boy I thought I had you on this one Aggie.I pass by LCM every day and the home side is still on the east side.Then I saw you were responding about Lumberton.lol