Thin skinned bashers

There are a few posters that constantly bash or try to discredit anything positive that is posted by anyone supporting their school, family, neighbor, etc. Here's a suggestion, if you can't take it don't dish it. Bashing is not allowed, but constant negativity is rampant. That's fine it's a forum for debate, but when you are consistent & most posters on a thread call you out, don't get mad & try to threaten people. Be a grownup & comeback with something clever. We all have buttons that can be pushed & once someone finds it, just step away & remember this is for entertainment & exchanging info so no need to get so upset. If you find yourself in this predicament & can't handle yourself, I suggest you don't trade Barbs. We may not like what is being said, but no need to take things personal or get personal. I know I can go for days, but it's All in fun. Never serious, I sit back & read post & responses & laugh my butt off. If someone gets out of line I can get that way too & I have. So from this point on, just know it's All fun. If I offended anyone I apologize because that's how I was raised, but please know this was done out of Respect. Nothing more, nothing less

There are a few posters that constantly bash or try to discredit anything positive that is posted by anyone supporting their school, family, neighbor, etc. Here's a suggestion, if you can't take it don't dish it. Bashing is not allowed, but constant negativity is rampant. That's fine it's a forum for debate, but when you are consistent & most posters on a thread call you out, don't get mad & try to threaten people. Be a grownup & comeback with something clever. We all have buttons that can be pushed & once someone finds it, just step away & remember this is for entertainment & exchanging info so no need to get so upset. If you find yourself in this predicament & can't handle yourself, I suggest you don't trade Barbs. We may not like what is being said, but no need to take things personal or get personal. I know I can go for days, but it's All in fun. Never serious, I sit back & read post & responses & laugh my butt off. If someone gets out of line I can get that way too & I have. So from this point on, just know it's All fun. If I offended anyone I apologize because that's how I was raised, but please know this was done out of Respect. Nothing more, nothing less

your mommas an astronaut.