16 threads without a reply...

TxHoops

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Here you are trying to make me defend NBC or CBS when I never even said anything about them. Typical Stevenash trying to shift debates where a debate doesnt even exist!

Unbelievable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops. forgot to add this inquiry.  Tell me what you think of NBC when they edited the George Zimmerman  tape with the OBVIOUS attempt to fan the flames of racial hatred and sway public opinion in the Trayvon Martin Case.  Go back a little further and tell me what you thought of the Dan Rather escapade regarding George Bush some years ago where forged documents unauthenticated /forged documents were used to present a case.  After all of that, I would like to know why Fox is somehow "lesser" than NBC or CBS.

I agree

and I also can't stand when someone answers a question WITH ANOTHER QUESTION!

Example: Why did Bush go to Iraq?  

Why does Obama want to rule the world?

Answer the question asked, then ask your question.

smitty does that all the time Hippy.

We were discussing Fox and their credibility.  And I suggested to you that, when compared to other networks, I feel they are credible.  Asked you to tell me why what NBC and CBS have done is not worse than whatever you think Fox has done.  And you still haven't documented anything Fox has done.  You simply lobbed an insult at them which is quite similar to lobbing the racist accusation without proof.  You want discussions, but you want them only if the play out like you intend for them to do.  That wont happen very often.

I'm gonna pull a "smitty" and "stevenash" and ask that you tell me what has fox news done to make you feel that they are credible.

Oh man I'm so slick, betcha didn't even see that one coming did you? :P :P :P

We were discussing Fox and their credibility.  And I suggested to you that, when compared to other networks, I feel they are credible.  Asked you to tell me why what NBC and CBS have done is not worse than whatever you think Fox has done.  And you still haven't documented anything Fox has done.  You simply lobbed an insult at them which is quite similar to lobbing the racist accusation without proof.  You want discussions, but you want them only if the play out like you intend for them to do.  That wont happen very often.

I believe it is your responsibility to prove they lie rather than my responsibility to prove they tell the truth. ( innocent until proven guilty thing) I am not nearly as interested in "slickness" as you are.  Let proceed with the  "fox accusation".  If you call me a racist or a homophobe, is it up to you to prove such or is it up to me to prove I am not?  Would it not be improper for me to call you a communist and then ask you to prove you aren't?

Trying to convince a teabagger on setxsports.com (southeast TEXAS) that fox is biased is like trying to convince a christian on a christian website that jesus isn't real

I have better things to do than debate with people who already have their mind made up and are unwilling to listen

I believe it is your responsibility to prove they lie rather than my responsibility to prove they tell the truth. ( innocent until proven guilty thing) I am not nearly as interested in "slickness" as you are.  Let proceed with the  "fox accusation".  If you call me a racist or a homophobe, is it up to you to prove such or is it up to me to prove I am not?  Would it not be improper for me to call you a communist and then ask you to prove you aren't?

Yes, it was a dumb question.  Here is another dumb question.  Why single out Fox for your criticism when you agree that all of the other networks are biased also?  Or, could it be, that you find bias acceptable just as long as it is biased "in the proper direction"?  If what you say about all being biased is accurate, why is your leaning toward Al Jazeera any better than my leaning toward Fox?

Because 90% of people on this board are Fox News watchers.

I've previously stated MSNBC is just as bad as Fox News. CNN is slightly less terrible than both.

What position are you going to try and force me to defend next? It never stops with you.

Yes, it was a dumb question.  Here is another dumb question.  Why single out Fox for your criticism when you agree that all of the other networks are biased also?  Or, could it be, that you find bias acceptable just as long as it is biased "in the proper direction"?  If what you say about all being biased is accurate, why is your leaning toward Al Jazeera any better than my leaning toward Fox?

I just want you to realize that you are no better/smarter because you believe in Al Jazeera than someone else here who is a Fox fan.  I think what troubles you about Fox is that, until they came along, the left had their own way with nearly every media outlet.  Fox is the first one that the left has been unable to silence or bully when they hear things they don't want to hear.  If it hadn't been for Fox, we would not have known about things like Benghazi, the IRS situation, or Solyndra.  The founding fathers wanted a press to keep the government honest and that is not possible if all of the press is politically oriented in one direction.  There is a reason Fox is the number one news network, like it or not.  There is not much use in stating that you no longer want to discuss on here because most everyone is a conservative or everyone watches Fox and are therefore, unworthy of your time/conversation.  I still believe that you are much more of a lefty than you are portraying yourself and a lot of that comes from your prior visits to this board before you became ECO.

"I still believe that you are much more of a lefty than you are portraying yourself and a lot of that comes from your prior visits to this board before you became ECO"

You're a joke.

I've said multiple times I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative. How is that so hard to comprehend?

I just want you to realize that you are no better/smarter because you believe in Al Jazeera than someone else here who is a Fox fan.  I think what troubles you about Fox is that, until they came along, the left had their own way with nearly every media outlet.  Fox is the first one that the left has been unable to silence or bully when they hear things they don't want to hear.  If it hadn't been for Fox, we would not have known about things like Benghazi, the IRS situation, or Solyndra.  The founding fathers wanted a press to keep the government honest and that is not possible if all of the press is politically oriented in one direction.  There is a reason Fox is the number one news network, like it or not.  There is not much use in stating that you no longer want to discuss on here because most everyone is a conservative or everyone watches Fox and are therefore, unworthy of your time/conversation.  I still believe that you are much more of a lefty than you are portraying yourself and a lot of that comes from your prior visits to this board before you became ECO.