Jouberts Future

I heard today that Joubert may be angling to eventually return to Hardin as the AD/HC. Word is that there is a very talented group of 5th graders that he's interested in coaching. I was told that he needs the AD experience at Kountze to help him qualify for the Hardin job. Of course, I told this person I thought this scenario was ridiculous, but I wanted to get the thoughts of others just incase I was wrong.

Well I heard that Hardin had Scott Surratt of Carthage in the works. But Scott only agreed to take the job in 2026 under the following conditions. Vince Young and Calvin Johnson had to both father twin boys with girls from Hardin. But...word I got was that the two prettiest girls from Hardin have both been training for 12 years for just that chance encounter. So...

Future is bright indeed!

Well I heard that Hardin had Scott Surratt of Carthage in the works. But Scott only agreed to take the job in 2026 under the following conditions. Vince Young and Calvin Johnson had to both father twin boys with girls from Hardin. But...word I got was that the two prettiest girls from Hardin have both been training for 12 years for just that chance encounter. So...

Future is bright indeed!

Lmao

Future is bright indeed!

Lmao

I heard today that Joubert may be angling to eventually return to Hardin as the AD/HC. Word is that there is a very talented group of 5th graders that he's interested in coaching. I was told that he needs the AD experience at Kountze to help him qualify for the Hardin job. Of course, I told this person I thought this scenario was ridiculous, but I wanted to get the thoughts of others just incase I was wrong.

Lmao c'mon let's be real.. The experience in Kountze to qualify?

I'll respond. Hardin would love Joubert to return. He is well loved in the community.
It would have to be the right fit and the right price to get him. He deserves the AD job at Kountze and Hardin wishes him well.

See that's why I like most of you Hardin folks...y'all take the high road...that's all I was looking for! Great Post...I like the fact that Hardin always has such a positive outlook on their program...sometimes I think they get a bit strung out and have consumed a bit to much of the Kool-Aid, but respect the loyalty.

I personally hope Duane stays on the basketball court but if he is successful with the Lions on the football field the offers will come rolling in.

Agree...but he has had multiple offers for Basketball and he choose to stay...Joubert is old school when it comes to making a home and sticking...he is much more up to date in his coaching methods, which makes him special.