barbers hill

I'm back. One of mine will be in 8th grade this year. Splitting the two middle schools is going to be ugly for BH. It will give more playing time, but really it's just more warm bodies to be honest. It will be hard to compete imo, but maybe it will help in the long run. Either way, only 11 kids play on the field at a time.

As far as the HS, I have another in 11th grade. Don't expect much for a couple of years IMO. That's probably why you won't see many BH posters. lol PS, Can we pass about 15 times a game? Oh nevermind

dont sweat passing against dayton. We will be sure and have 3 men on the line and everybody else 5 yds off the ball and let bh get 3-6 yards a carry. It's hard to believe but dayton could very easily be 0-3 against bh the last 3 years. BH will be a tough matchup again this year and I look for Parker to rush for 150+.

dont sweat passing against dayton. We will be sure and have 3 men on the line and everybody else 5 yds off the ball and let bh get 3-6 yards a carry. It's hard to believe but dayton could very easily be 0-3 against bh the last 3 years. BH will be a tough matchup again this year and I look for Parker to rush for 150+.

I'm not totally against the run. The problem that I've seen the last two years is when we get down, we're done because there is no passing game. We will have some good runningbacks, but unknown at QB position and alot of other holes to fill. Some kids are going to have to step up for sure. We'll see what happens. Dayton will be strong as usual.