barbers hill

Daytonfan9210 - I see spelling and possessive adjectives are not your strong suit? Good to see your pot stirring capabilities are showcased! ;)

Well when you're typing on this phone it takes to much extra time to correct everything so i just leave it how it turns out. But I like how you turned a negative into a positive thanks.

i thought the same thing last year but hey I hope your right. Keep in mind I don't think dayton has scored 4 tds in a game against bh the last 3 years. I know they had 30 in their 2011 loss but that was with a few field goals.

I remember 2011, really only cause we lost to Vidor which was putrid at the time but doesn't seem so bad now. Dayton lost to BH and GCM that year in district and Crosby beat them both. Both were because of the opponents ground game. Same was true last year. In 6 losses last year Dayton probably gave up over 2k on the ground. Having to see Giles, Williams, and Henderson again, plus Crosby, Ned, and BH's run game all in the regular season. Dayton plays all those teams as well as CV within the first 8 weeks of the season without a bye. If it's not a smooth transition with the new OC the Broncos could very well be 4-4 again after 8 games.

I remember 2011, really only cause we lost to Vidor which was putrid at the time but doesn't seem so bad now. Dayton lost to BH and GCM that year in district and Crosby beat them both. Both were because of the opponents ground game. Same was true last year. In 6 losses last year Dayton probably gave up over 2k on the ground. Having to see Giles, Williams, and Henderson again, plus Crosby, Ned, and BH's run game all in the regular season. Dayton plays all those teams as well as CV within the first 8 weeks of the season without a bye. If it's not a smooth transition with the new OC the Broncos could very well be 4-4 again after 8 games.

Only time can tell. I for one don't see us being 4-4 after 8 games. But I also didn't see us losing to Crosby last year. Lol. But if our offense plays like I know they can and gives our defense a break then our defense should be a lot better. Good luck next year to the cougars.

GCM game was lost by 5 interceptions inside the 40 yd line,not the run.Keep thinking 4-4 cause we don't play Elkins early this yr,added a few you mention gotta have someone to block for them.OC is not new to us,his kiddos been kickin arse now several years.There will be no transition,only expanded playbook.Would not count on King to be a factor=lost Qb & gotta find another DC cause Jones went to Groveton under Crause.Dayt will finish 10-0 & into the playoffs

GCM game was lost by 5 interceptions inside the 40 yd line,not the run.Keep thinking 4-4 cause we don't play Elkins early this yr,added a few you mention gotta have someone to block for them.OC is not new to us,his kiddos been kickin arse now several years.There will be no transition,only expanded playbook.Would not count on King to be a factor=lost Qb & gotta find another DC cause Jones went to Groveton under Crause.Dayt will finish 10-0 & into the playoffs

^^What he said^^ Chew on that for 8 weeks   :D

Dayton only threw three picks in that game, the other two were fumbles but I get what you're saying. What I'm saying is that a team that attempted 2 passes in a game shouldn't have been able to beat Dayton like that. GCM's big back had about 200 on the ground and the qb rushed for another 125. I was just saying that cause much like Crosby's pass defense it's been an Achilles heel for Dayton. King shouldn't have been a factor last year but Williams still got about 265 on Dayton as a sophomore and even without Brantley he's still liable to put a big number on the Broncos.

Dayton only threw three picks in that game, the other two were fumbles but I get what you're saying. What I'm saying is that a team that attempted 2 passes in a game shouldn't have been able to beat Dayton like that. GCM's big back had about 200 on the ground and the qb rushed for another 125. I was just saying that cause much like Crosby's pass defense it's been an Achilles heel for Dayton. King shouldn't have been a factor last year but Williams still got about 265 on Dayton as a sophomore and even without Brantley he's still liable to put a big number on the Broncos.

Big Numbers?Crosby offense has ran up over 15,000 tot.yds the past 3 yrs & have 1(6)point win over Dayt(last Yr)to show for it.You wanna take jabs @Dayt a team that I don't remember ever having more than 22 srs in a year & been to the 3rd round or better 9 times in this current playoff streak.It's how you finish,not how you start.When has Crosby k'oed Dayt out of the playoffs=answer 0 in 2 decades.Lawd do I wish the UIL would have put us in 22-5a so we could send code red running for basketball season again :D :D

Big Numbers?Crosby offense has ran up over 15,000 tot.yds the past 3 yrs & have 1(6)point win over Dayt(last Yr)to show for it.You wanna take jabs @Dayt a team that I don't remember ever having more than 22 srs in a year & been to the 3rd round or better 9 times in this current playoff streak.It's how you finish,not how you start.When has Crosby k'oed Dayt out of the playoffs=answer 0 in 2 decades.Lawd do I wish the UIL would have put us in 22-5a so we could send code red running for basketball season again :D :D

Well, we really don't mind basketball season over here. How is that taking jabs though. Is it not true that Dayton gave up rushing performances of 197, 240, 268, 264, and 237 to individual kids, not team rushing numbers which are even more but just single kids putting up those numbers. Both times Dayton beat Crosby in bi-district they had all- Americans and 4 star recruits on the roster, far from that now Tex. If that's a jab then OK, I'm usually accused of way worse.