7 on 7 State Tourny

They would be 2-1 and Taylor would have to beat Kaufman and they both would be 2-1 so guess it would be point diff. sine all 2-1 with losses to each other.

Kaufman +24

Taylor +11

Kountze -16

Pecos -16

if Kountze and Kaufman win they are both in Championship Bracket

I wouldn't get to excited about a 7 on 7 state tournament if it doesn't include Newton. They seem to do pretty well every year !!

?? It does include celina and south lake Carroll who are traditional power houses lol no 7 on 7 doesn't mean to much but they are out there competing and for them it's exciting and it's better than sitting on the couch😉

Newton went to 7 on 7 state tournament in 2010 and that is the only time Newton has ever gone.  Newton runs a run based wing offense that suits their kids very well and they do great every year in the regular season and in the playoffs but I would not say don't get excited because Newton is not there cause the tournament seems to go just fine without them.  Now if Celina (4 7v7 titles) most of any team since 7 on 7 started or Arlington Lamar which has made it to every State Tournament since they started 7 on 7 then yes I would say don't get excited but Newton? as the say c'mon man!!

and yes I realize you are just trolling this thread because there is no news out of the Newton Camp but there will be plenty week one when y'all play Tatum

Newton went to 7 on 7 state tournament in 2010 and that is the only time Newton has ever gone. Newton runs a run based wing offense that suits their kids very well and they do great every year in the regular season and in the playoffs but I would not say don't get excited because Newton is not there cause the tournament seems to go just fine without them. Now if Celina (4 7v7 titles) most of any team since 7 on 7 started or Arlington Lamar which has made it to every State Tournament since they started 7 on 7 then yes I would say don't get excited but Newton? as the say c'mon man!!

and yes I realize you are just trolling this thread because there is no news out of the Newton Camp but there will be plenty week one when y'all play Tatum

He is from warren

I wasn't trolling, I have just watched Newton dominate the 2-a district around here forever. I'm sure the 7 on 7 drills and tourney help the skills players but the games in the fall will be won by the teams that block and tackle the best and my money if I had to bet would be on Newton. No disrespect intended to Kountze or anyone else in the 7 on 7 competition.