we use to....

dustoff03

Love some Stevie Ray for sure. A personal favorite of mine is the late Gary Moore playing with Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce, both of "Cream" , on their "Around the Next Dream" album. The song "Naked Flame" has one of the best guitar fade-outs I have ever heard. Find it on YouTube and listen.

Lead riffs?.....too many to list but here is a few.

Jimmy Page.....Good Times Bad Times
Since I've Been Loving You

Ritchie Blackmore....Highway Star

Eagles....fade-out to Hotel California.

Loudest concert you ever attended.

For me, it was Grand Funk Railroad at the Lake Charles Civic Center. It was in '71, '72 or '73. My memory is a little hazy from '68 to '74. Must be from old age. :)

Bang, Canned Heat, and Alice Cooper. Hoffheinz Pavillion, Houston, 1972. Took my old girlfriend on a double date. My friend's uncle who lived in Houston surprised us by picking up the tab. Money was real tight then so that was really cool.

Bang, Canned Heat, and Alice Cooper. Hoffheinz Pavillion, Houston, 1972. Took my old girlfriend on a double date. My friend's uncle who lived in Houston surprised us by picking up the tab. Money was real tight then so that was really cool.

Good 'ole days. So good my parents decided to have me in '71. Times were simple & easier when I was a kid. Moving too fast nowadays Lol

WOW, Hofheinz Pavilion!!!!! Seen Many UH games their in the early 80's.

Bands that few know.....but many should.....Youtube some of these bands:

The Tragically Hip - Songs; Twist My Arm, New Orleans is Sinking, Boots and Hearts, Fully Completely, Locked in the trunk of a car......

StoryVille - Born without you, Good Day for the blues

Have to get back to work....will add more later

@baddog. I checked out BBM and the song "Naked Flame." Very good song.

Glad you found it. I forgot to say BBM. Please try one more off that album. It's called "Can't Fool the Blues". Listen to the riffs in that one and tell me how he compares to SRV.

I do know the song "San Francisco Girls".