Jessie Haynes....I bet this gets good

thetragichippy

I cannot post link due to company computer restrictions, but the Examiner just reported that Jessie rejected offer by Jefferson County prosecutors of one year probation and a $1000.00 fine for preventing the reporter from entering the BISD meeting. Jury selection will begin today.

I'm sure the BISD admins are excited that this is going to a public trail versus just going away.

I may have to take a vacation day and go to one of the trials.......

I cannot post link due to company computer restrictions, but the Examiner just reported that Jessie rejected offer by Jefferson County prosecutors of one year probation and a $1000.00 fine for preventing the reporter from entering the BISD meeting. Jury selection will begin today.

I'm sure the BISD admins are excited that this is going to a public trail versus just going away.

I may have to take a vacation day and go to one of the trials.......

She is looking for sympathy and/or jury nullification.

There is a chance that she might get it. All she wants at a minimum is a hung jury or one not guilty vote and then the DA might drop any retrial as not being worth it.

She is looking for sympathy and/or jury nullification.

There is a chance that she might get it. All she wants at a minimum is a hung jury or one not guilty vote and then the DA might drop any retrial as not being worth it.

And the people have spoken. Let her peers help determine her fate.

In Jefferson County, with that jury, she is almost assured a not-guilty verdict.

Why?

3 blacks, 3 whites......seems pretty even to me.......

Now if 3 whites vote guilty and 3 blacks vote not guilty, then there might be a debate for racism......

I thought what was more significant than color was gender....If I was representing Jessie, I would of figured out a way to get one woman on that jury.........

Breaking news!!!! Media reports Obama making a statement: If he had an older daughter she'd be just like Jesse.Haynes.

Back to normal BISD programming.

Obviously not a Fan of the President. I think you may want to give him a Call Lol
I think the Jury was set in this fashion for a reason. It will be a wash. Racism is Alive & well, just read the posts. PNG, do you think if the jury were All White & the Defendant was White, would she get Convicted?? Same question if All were Black would she get Convicted?? I say No to both because we ignore facts in the Racist South(East Texas) When will All Overcome??

Obviously not a Fan of the President. I think you may want to give him a Call Lol
I think the Jury was set in this fashion for a reason. It will be a wash. Racism is Alive & well, just read the posts. PNG, do you think if the jury were All White & the Defendant was White, would she get Convicted?? Same question if All were Black would she get Convicted?? I say No to both because we ignore facts in the Racist South(East Texas) When will All Overcome??

Cam, I was on a jury a couple months back and the jury was made up of 7 whites, 2 hisp and 3 blacks. The defendant was black and we came to a unanomous not guilty. No racism!! And if you think real hard you'll know what trial it was because it was a high profile case.

Not a fan, but he is our President and want him to make the right decisions when it comes to our country.