Jessie Haynes....I bet this gets good

thetragichippy

• 2 months later...

Consider the source....BUT;

BREAKING NEWS - WARRANT Jessie Haynes being sought for alleged probation violation

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department is looking for Jessie Haynes on an allegation that she has violated the terms of her probations, according to law enforcement sources.

http://setinvestigates.com/

Consider the source....BUT;

BREAKING NEWS - WARRANT Jessie Haynes being sought for alleged probation violation

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department is looking for Jessie Haynes on an allegation that she has violated the terms of her probations, according to law enforcement sources.

http://setinvestigates.com/

why do they keep picking on her…………….

KFDM obtained paperwork as part of the motion, including statements from two people at a church where Haynes reported 27 hours of community service at a church food pantry. Haynes provided the Probation Department with a copy of a brochure and newsletter that she created for the food pantry, work linked to her community service.

The statements indicated Haynes did not complete the hours of service.

on probation or not has nothing to do with it. she told the courts she did 27 hours of community service when she did not.

37.10. TAMPERING WITH GOVERNMENTAL RECORD. (a) A person commits an offense if he: (1) knowingly makes a false entry in, or false alteration of, a governmental record; (2) makes, presents, or uses any record, document, or thing with knowledge of its falsity and with intent that it be taken as a genuine governmental record;

Look, I hope they nail her, but this is what is reported.

Late Wednesday afternoon, the Jefferson County District Attorney's Office filed a motion to dismiss the judge's order to revoke probation, stating that under the law, timely and effective notice of appeal, and a pending appeal, mean Haynes is not subject to the conditions of probation under Texas law.

Judge Adams signed the order voiding the probation revocation.

Look, I hope they nail her, but this is what is reported.

Late Wednesday afternoon, the Jefferson County District Attorney's Office filed a motion to dismiss the judge's order to revoke probation, stating that under the law, timely and effective notice of appeal, and a pending appeal, mean Haynes is not subject to the conditions of probation under Texas law.

Judge Adams signed the order voiding the probation revocation.

you are right no probation violation but she still can not lie on a government document. 

from your link: read the last sentence

From D.A.'s Office:

Criminal District Attorney Cory Crenshaw releases the following statement:

Following the jury trial and conviction of Jessie Haynes earlier this year for Obstructing a Passageway, she timely filed a notice of appeal.  While her appeal is pending, she is not subject to conditions of probation under Texas law.  Documents were filed in accordance with standard procedure in her case concerning an alleged violation of her probation.  Due to the fact that her appeal is still pending and has not been finalized, the District Attorney’s Office promptly filed a motion to dismiss her alleged violations of probation and the court granted the motion.  Any alleged criminal activity contained within the probation violation will be investigated as a separate matter. 

Ah, but you missed the most important part:

http://kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/kfdm_kfdm-learns-judge-dismisses-order-revoke-jessie-haynes-probation-11686.shtml

Following the jury trial and conviction of Jessie Haynes earlier this year for Obstructing a Passageway, she timely filed a notice of appeal.  While her appeal is pending, she is not subject to conditions of probation under Texas law.  Documents were filed in accordance with standard procedure in her case concerning an alleged violation of her probation.  Due to the fact that her appeal is still pending and has not been finalized, the District Attorney’s Office promptly filed a motion to dismiss her alleged violations of probation and the court granted the motion.  Any alleged criminal activity contained within the probation violation will be investigated as a separate matter. 

I am not sure I completely understand it. I know what it says and understand that the lie can be prosecuted separately. My problem is....how can she be held accountable for lying about community service, a condition of her probation, when her probation had not begun due to her appeal? I'm confused.

Like I said, I hope she gets everything she deserves.