Jessie Haynes....I bet this gets good

thetragichippy

So your the Chief who had the officer change his report 3 times to benefit Haynes?

LOL!!! Its called disagreeing with your report. Haynes and this officer saw or perceived two different things. And maybe the officer perceived Haynes or whomever was trying to get him to change his report. But in reality just disagreeing.

Probably not. He will simply fire the officer and deny everything like his mentor (and maybe more), Haynes. 

It will all come down to a he said/she said ..... unless the officer was smart enough to record the incidents after the first occurrence..... assuming it happened.......

Good points!!

couldnt disagree more.  Racism is everywhere and every time somebody does something wrong, the reason for the committing of that wrong is based in racism and, resultantly, should be tolerated and/or accepted.

Well, this doesn't mean that I have to agree with your above statements. I mean , you finally have a Black President & your commander-in-chief. 

Hallelujah. And don't forget an integrity laden attorney general.  I just wish the President didn't have  to find out about all of these scandals by reading it in the newspapers.  You would think that Valerie Jarret or some other staff members would have kept him abreast of things so he could be outraged and take steps to remedy these issues.( after a 2 or 3 year "investigation", of course)  Apparently, Harvard Law School and the Chicago School of Advanced Community Organizing failed to instruct him appropriately on the concepts of responsible leadership and "The Buck Stops Here"

I just thought the defense threw up enough smoke where the jury wouldnt be able to agree.  I mean, you have the districts attorney testifying for the defense.  Not to mention the whole race thing.

the attorney was trying to protect the district from the law suit that is coming

I just thought the defense threw up enough smoke where the jury wouldnt be able to agree.  I mean, you have the districts attorney testifying for the defense.  Not to mention the whole race thing.

The video pretty much tells the story, which is one of the reasons police officers have dash cams.  I agree with you Fox, the attorney was only there to protect the district.   I wonder if she will have to forfeit her "assault pay" for the 8 months she sat at home?

I agree. By TX law she is clearly guilty in my opinion but I thought a hung jury was likely as the defense brought up enough reason for a juror, looking for a reason not to convict, could justify (in his/her own mind) a not guilty vote. I know that a juror does not have to justify a vote but I think in a juror's mind, he/she wants to be able to fall back on something.

I applaud all members of the jury for following the law and the judge's charge and not falling to politics.