Why is this happening?

The reason, sir, that there are so many broke little guys is that, aside from section 8 housing, obamacare, long term unemployment, food stamps, and free cell phones, you aren't doing enough to support those who need "just a little temporary boost"

who started some of those programs? The president did not come up with section 8 housing, the phone program. ( bush 1 did I believe), food stamps etc. 95 percent of those who are working receive TANF and SNAPS. I have been so blessed by the Lord because I help people. I dont look down on them due to their unfortunate situation.

The reason, sir, that there are so many broke little guys is that, aside from section 8 housing, obamacare, long term unemployment, food stamps, and free cell phones, you aren't doing enough to support those who need "just a little temporary boost"

who started some of those programs? The president did not come up with section 8 housing, the phone program. ( bush 1 did I believe), food stamps etc. 95 percent of those who are working receive TANF and SNAPS. I have been so blessed by the Lord because I help people. I dont look down on them due to their unfortunate situation.

13,000 post of this...............smh

Isn't great to support these programs and their unsustainable growth?  You idealists out there never ever worry about how this stuff gets paid for.  They did the same thing in Greece ( as I have oft stated before)

He may not have come up with them but he is growing them faster than anyone before him.  Sorry, but insisting on finding a way to pay for these programs is NOT, in my opinion, looking down upon anyone.  There is NO SUCH THING as total economic equality.  It sure sounds good but it is NOT POSSIBLE.  If two young people start out with identical economic circumstances and identical education credentials, they will STILL not be economically equal.  I have asked so many times before and never get an answer to this question:  Where on this earth has the "fairness and take f rom the rich and give to the poor" method ever worked for any length of time?  Are you not doing the poor an injustice by just giving them things?  Are their interests better served if you teach them how to become independent and self sufficient?  Are you going to teach your kids that they have to work and study hard to make it in this world or are you going to suggest to them that there is no need to make that effort because we have a "compassionate" government?

When you take from one to help another you are not as good as you think you are.

When you do not have any skin in the game your self righteousness really shines through.