22 3a

twobag

Guest JackNtheBox

I am not saying that 21AAA is not strong and 22AAA is.  What Im saying is, go get off to each other on a 21AAA thread.  We dont care.  Even if you do beat a 22AAA team in the playoffs, you will most likey lose in the second round.  There are plenty of other threads for you guys to stroke each other on.  Have a good one, d-bags.

I am not saying that 21AAA is not strong and 22AAA is.  What Im saying is, go get off to each other on a 21AAA thread.  We dont care.  Even if you do beat a 22AAA team in the playoffs, you will most likey lose in the second round.  There are plenty of other threads for you guys to stroke each other on.  Have a good one, d-bags.

yeah thats why Jasper won state last year and Bc went to regional finals as well as hj going three deep and beating LIBERTY their first game so us in 21AAA have the right to degrade this pathetic and crappy district all we want

Guest JackNtheBox

yeah thats why Jasper won state last year and Bc went to regional finals as well as hj going three deep and beating LIBERTY their first game so us in 21AAA have the right to degrade this pathetic and crappy district all we want

I could have sworn last year has come and went.  You jag bags are missing the whole point, so I will give it to you again.  WE DONT CARE HOW GREAT YOU THINK YOU ARE, SO GO TO ANOTHER THREAD TO STROKE ONE ANOTHER'S EGO'S.  Mclovin get off their jock.

• 4 weeks later...

panthaplaya why dont you just shut your mouth...you dont even play baseball in the first place so how can you come to the conclusion that 22-3a is scared of  21-3a...yeah they are good but on any given day they could have a off game or be outplayed just like anyone else can.

All of these thing are cyclical and will change – it was not that long ago that the teams from 22AAA beat the teams from 21AAA on a regular basis – never “owned†them but won as many as they lost.  There is no doubt that currently that 21AAA has a quality group of teams and will be hard to beat – but do not make the mistake of thinking that has always been the case or will always be the case.  I do not believe that 22AAA is scared of 21AAA  ???just that 21AAA has a better quality of athletes at the moment and should be respected – but they are not unbeatable that’s why we play the games.

If realignment doesnt change the districts I dont see anything changing for awhile

Jasper has been a dominating team for years they were a really good 4 a team before they dropped down and have continued that dominance.

BC is the same story a good 4a program that dropped to 3a and is dominating and will continue to do so.

throw thoose two teams out and I think they are pretty even 

this year kingwood park is the wildcard because I know nothing about them

but unless jasper or bc change distrticts I dont see anything changing for awhile

ya.totally disagree.

i think last year Liberty should have beaten hj. simple as that. But, i think that after that first playoff game the Panthers got a little down on themselves. Liberty had a pretty good work ethic last year and i think they had a pretty good shot at winning 21aaa.

The only team that has more talent would be jasper.

besides

Work always beats talent when talent doesnt work.

• 2 weeks later...

ya.totally disagree.

i think last year Liberty should have beaten hj. simple as that. But, i think that after that first playoff game the Panthers got a little down on themselves. Liberty had a pretty good work ethic last year and i think they had a pretty good shot at winning 21aaa.

The only team that has more talent would be jasper.

besides

Work always beats talent when talent doesnt work.

all of you can convience yourselves and relish in of the fact that 22-3A can compete with 21-3A i mean it's just ludacris and if you think that Liberty has more talent than OF HJ and BC then you need watch more baseball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin