Todd Dodge To Austin Westlake?

smitty

Definitely can't win like he did at SLC. But, Marble Falls is a great area to live in.

Living in Westlake aint chopped liver! Down on Lake Austin. And the student body at Westlake is eerily similar to that of Southlake. Rich kids with all the training amenities at the tip of their fingers and a winning tradition.
Dodge will return to HS coaching elite at Westlake.

I don't see him winning anywhere. Carroll won before him and after him. During his time look at all the sons if cowboy and ranger players he had and the private coaches they used. Carroll is just like Lake Travis no matter what coach is there they will win with all the emphasis and money spent on the team. Not saying Dodge isn't a good coach just don't think he is the coach Carroll made him out to be.

I don't see him winning anywhere. Carroll won before him and after him. During his time look at all the sons if cowboy and ranger players he had and the private coaches they used. Carroll is just like Lake Travis no matter what coach is there they will win with all the emphasis and money spent on the team. Not saying Dodge isn't a good coach just don't think he is the coach Carroll made him out to be.

Westlake win before him and will win with him. Westlake has a great recent (last 20 years) history and has the same talent as Southlake. Theres just as much if not more money in Westlake than LT and the bloodlines run deep there as well. Many ex UT football alumn living and prospering in Westlake. Take a drive through there next time your in Austin and you will be amazed at the money and housing in Westlake.

I  believe he won 4 state championships........Just curious, what would it take to convince you hes the coach SLC made him out to be? WOW!!!!!