Todd Dodge To Austin Westlake?

smitty

Dodge and Walsh were the two names I been hearing all day long. I doubt Walsh leaves Guyer though, he has that program on a roll and are one of the favorites to win it all again. Dodge cant win at Marble Falls like he did at SLC, but he could at Westlake.

Why?  (the bold area)

Dodge to Westlake is a no brainer. Wife is a Westlake grad. Father-N-Law ex coach and field named after him. It all matches up.
More shocking is that Allman is leaving for Southlakes sister school Colleyville Heritage??? They must be forking over some mega bucks. Allman ($125K per) was the highest paid coach in Texas when he moved to Westlake from his alma-mater at Odessa Permian. That guy dont stay long wherever he goes.

if you think that coach Walsh is leaving Guyer for Westlake you need to read this Dallas Morning News article, in short Guyer had a five star Qb Nebraska commit from Calf transfer in and they also had another top freshman Qb prospect transfer in. I think Todd Dodge is there best bet and good fit. Guyer seems to be loaded for the next three to four years.

http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/04/dual-threat-qb-shawn-robinson-leaves-saginaw-chisholm-trail-for-denton-guyer.html/

if you think that coach Walsh is leaving Guyer for Westlake you need to read this Dallas Morning News article, in short Guyer had a five star Qb Nebraska commit from Calf transfer in and they also had another top freshman Qb prospect transfer in. I think Todd Dodge is there best bet and good fit. Guyer seems to be loaded for the next three to four years.

http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/04/dual-threat-qb-shawn-robinson-leaves-saginaw-chisholm-trail-for-denton-guyer.html/

Guyer is loaded at QB. I wonder which one of those QBs regrets going there first…… .I think one of them may switch to WR.

And I agree: Dodge is a better fit at Westlake than Walsh.

Guyer is loaded at QB. I wonder which one of those QBs regrets going there first…… .I think one of them may switch to WR.

And I agree: Dodge is a better fit at Westlake than Walsh.

Guyer will not win state this year. "Loaded at QB" is definitely exaggerating who they have playing this next season at the QB position.

Guyer will not win state this year. "Loaded at QB" is definitely exaggerating who they have playing this next season at the QB position.

soon to be Senior who has been waiting his turn since Heard was there (in which Walsh is VERY high on), incoming transfer from Cali who is going to Nebraska apparently and a soon to be Sophomore phenom who did good as a starting QB on varsity last year at his previous school as a freshman: id say they're loaded at QB.

soon to be Senior who has been waiting his turn since Heard was there (in which Walsh is VERY high on), incoming transfer from Cali who is going to Nebraska apparently and a soon to be Sophomore phenom who did good as a starting QB on varsity last year at his previous school as a freshman: id say they're loaded at QB.

So if he played on Varsity last year somewhere else, then he has to sit out some this year.

Do the same STUPID UIL rules apply when you transfer from outta state?

So if he played on Varsity last year somewhere else, then he has to sit out some this year.

Do the same STUPID UIL rules apply when you transfer from outta state?

I dont think he has to. As far as the Cali kid from my understanding from what I read last week that he is an exchange student, who recently just started playing football btw so I dont know, you know how the UIL is with their rules.

Craig Way (@craigway1) tweeted at 3:57 PM on Mon, Apr 28, 2014:

It is my understanding that the leading choice to be the new head football coach at Austin Westlake is John Walsh of Denton Guyer.

From what was just told to me by a friend from Denton is Walsh is staying at Guyer, rumors may have been to get a raise.