**#11 SILSBEE at #25 WO-S**/SILSBEE WINS 5-2

I hear ya! Silsbee is unbelievable with all that talent!Of course WOS aint' bad either. I see a different outcome next time around!

I see a different outcome to if Tyler Powell comes back..... you have to remember that Silsbee is without their #1 on the bump.  And we all know Powell is one of the best in the area.  Does anybody have a time table on his return?

Good game by both teams. Very competitive by both teams and both pitchers. At some point it would be nice to just compliment all of these young men for their efforts instead of getting in a pissing match every single game. My comments are not meant for any one person. Just comments in general. Some days they all have their best days and other times they don't perform at their best. Unfortunately I have those same days at my job. Great effort by every player I saw play in this game yesterday. Didn't see a kid make an error on purpose, strike out on purpose or even walk someone on purpose. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age or maybe I'm learning to appreciate the time and effort that each kid from each team puts into what they do. Just my opinion. Attack at will. I'm a man. I'm 40, well 48 but you get what I'm saying. lol

Great post but Tony I just don't see you getting soft and dang it we're not old.