District 12-3A-D1

By the way, you should really invest a significant amount of time learning how to type the English language. After reading your posts, I am not sure whether I should be confused, or upset at the fact that somebody with marginal credibility on the website has quite difficulty expressing opinions with grammatical integrity.

Thank you

Oh someone seems like he got his feelings hurt a little bit? Lol and I've completely reviewed that post multiple times and, with the exception of a few mistypes and improper sentence structures, it was a decent post, grammatically. But yes, let's please correct people on very minuscule grammatical errors because we know we have very little credibility in what we said beforehand. As for predicting the record, I hope you hold up to your end of the deal. History isn't a proper prediction of future behavior. Definitely not in high school sports. So, as much as I seriously doubt that you've actually predicted that many seasons in a row, in all reality it means absolutely nothing when predicting how Hardin will do THIS year. And I didn't state that you as an individual said Hardin would do well last year. I simply stated that there were multiple members last year who claimed Hardin would do much more than they actually did. My point was that they will have to prove it before most people outside of Hardin will believe it.

You were probably taught at school ‘an’ should be followed by a vowel (a,e,i,o,u) and a should be followed by a consonant.

However, if you study the Greek and Roman language, in which, most of the English language is derived, the improper sentence fragment for compound statements, must have "an" in front to better help elaborate the subject field, especially when abbreviating or using numerical equivalents, to displace that which is written out.

In this situation, where you have been misinformed, is the reference above mentions third grade, as 3rd grade, and therefore requires the appropriate "an" to make it grammatically, sufficient.

When to use an or a depends on how the word is pronounced and not on how it is written, which is most commonly confused amongst English literature amateurs.

I don't want to sound like a butthead, but I have a real turn off for people that try to sound intelligent, and fail to use common sense, daily.

You were probably taught at school ‘an’ should be followed by a vowel (a,e,i,o,u) and a should be followed by a consonant.
However, if you study the Greek and Roman language, in which, most of the English language is derived, the improper sentence fragment for compound statements, must have "an" in front to better help elaborate the subject field, especially when abbreviating or using numerical equivalents, to displace that which is written out.

In this situation, where you have been misinformed, is the reference above mentions third grade, as 3rd grade, and therefore requires the appropriate "an" to make it grammatically, sufficient.

When to use an or a depends on how the word is pronounced and not on how it is written, which is most commonly confused amongst English literature amateurs.

I don't want to sound like a butthead, but I have a real turn off for people that try to sound intelligent, and fail to use common sense, daily.

Sir. You are wrong. Lol here is a completely credible website to help you understand your mishap.
http://www.precisionproofreading.com/aan.htm
But I'm not on here to argue with some dude who attempts to criticize other peoples' English to make a point lol

Oh someone seems like he got his feelings hurt a little bit? Lol and I've completely reviewed that post multiple times and, with the exception of a few mistypes and improper sentence structures, it was a decent post, grammatically. But yes, let's please correct people on very minuscule grammatical errors because we know we have very little credibility in what we said beforehand. As for predicting the record, I hope you hold up to your end of the deal. History isn't a proper prediction of future behavior. Definitely not in high school sports. So, as much as I seriously doubt that you've actually predicted that many seasons in a row, in all reality it means absolutely nothing when predicting how Hardin will do THIS year. And I didn't state that you as an individual said Hardin would do well last year. I simply stated that there were multiple members last year who claimed Hardin would do much more than they actually did. My point was that they will have to prove it before most people outside of Hardin will believe it.

I am not asking you to believe in Hardin or me, Woodshedville. Unfortunately, for you my feelings are not hurt. You are the one that got offensive, after my prediction. Facts do tend to rub people the wrong way.

I am sure there are members from every team in our local area, that feel as though their team will win State. I merely predict what will happen and my track record speaks for itself. I don't need approval, or confirmation from you to validate anything I speak of, in the sports world.

Sir. You are wrong. Lol here is a completely credible website to help you understand your mishap.
http://www.precisionproofreading.com/aan.htm
But I'm not on here to argue with some dude who attempts to criticize other peoples' English to make a point lol

That website validates everything I have stated, with the exception of the facts you failed to consider.

Sir', unfortunately, you are wrong. As you say "LOL"

That website validates everything I have stated, with the exception of the facts you failed to consider.
Sir', unfortunately, you are wrong. As you say "LOL"

actually you are wrong I am a literature major and yes you do change a to an for things other than vowels but the way you used it it is not grammatically correct

I am not asking you to believe in Hardin or me, Woodshedville. Unfortunately, for you my feelings are not hurt. You are the one that got offensive, after my prediction. Facts do tend to rub people the wrong way.

I am sure there are members from every team in our local area, that feel as though their team will win State. I merely predict what will happen and my track record speaks for itself. I don't need approval, or confirmation from you to validate anything I speak of, in the sports world.

Lol pretty sure " Woodshedville" has taken Hardin out back and spanked them over the last few years. And a track record requires proof. Not just you throwing around these opinions you claim to be "facts". But whatever. I'm out :)

Kountze's QB

Is he a Junior, or will he be? That kid was very explosive, and one heck of a basketball player, as well?

QB this past year will be a Sr. Justin Harper...who is a heck of a receiver as well. The young man you are probably referring to that will most likely step in is Grayland Arnold. Arnold will be a Jr. this coming year...very fast and can make you break something trying counter his moves. I watched my dad coach 5-A highschool football for years and then played my fair share and I have never seen a kid move like this kid...when he changes direction its so fast and explosive that you ask "did that just happen"?   

I agree. I watched him on the hardwood during playoffs and his first step, coupled with his ability to change direction is unmatched. I too have never witnessed a kid as quick as him and could only imagine the damage that would do to a defense that does not "stay home".

You guys are blessed to have him, in Kountze.

Eagles...I will...do you see Woodville making any changes this summer in coaching staff? i know several folks up that way and the natives are getting restless...LOL (no disrespect to our Indian folks)

Mmmm I "don't know" of anything yet lol but I promise as soon as I find out, y'all will know. But I will tell you there are a lot of rumors, a lot of which seem valid. So we shall see :) everyone should know my opinion on that if you follow this district lol

Guest ECBucFan

I agree. I watched him on the hardwood during playoffs and his first step, coupled with his ability to change direction is unmatched. I too have never witnessed a kid as quick as him and could only imagine the damage that would do to a defense that does not "stay home".

No offense, but you must have never seen EC's Tremaine Thomas a few years ago.