District 12-3A-D1

After realignment, the newly formed District 12-3A shapes out to be a very competitive district with no clear-cut front-runner for the district crown. This district pictures the exact same look as district 10-2A last year, with the only exception being the replacement of powerhouse Newton with former 3A Buna. Most, of not all, of these teams are playoff-potential teams and should compete very well.

Teams:
Anahuac
Buna
East Chambers
Hardin
Kirbyville
Kountze
Warren
Woodville

Anahuac

Head Coach: Marty Murr

The Panthers were a young group las year and will return a lot of talent on offense and defense. They should be improved an compete well for one of the four playoff spots in this district.

Buna

Head Coach: Bradley Morgan

Buna loses a lot of talent but retains quite a few as well. They competed well on the 3A(now 4A) level last year and should do very well in the newly formed 3A.

East Chambers

Head Coach: Ross Sutherland

The Bucs should be a force on the field again this year. They return several starters on both of the ball and a lot of speed. Along with the always great coaching that EC is known for.

Hardin

Head Coach: Walter Fortune

The Hornets return a lot of starters from a mediocre team last year. There is some talent blooming in Hardin though, and I hope to see them get thing straight and start winning some football games.

Kirbyville

Head Coach: Greg Neece

The Wildcats lose several key pieces to the 9-3 playoff team from last year. The Wildcats should be young, but expect for them to compete well and compete for a playoff spot this year.

Kountze

Head Coach: Tracy Franklin

Franklin's squad, a playoff team last year for the first time in 40 years, returns a whole lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball, including sophomore phenom Grayland Arnold manning the quarterback position. Expect them to compete for a playoff spot or maybe a district championship.

Warren

Head Coach: N/A

Warren returns multiple starters but also loses a lot as well. They should be scrappy, but coaching changes this often don't usually transform into success. But all the best wishes in the world for the Warriors.

Woodville

Head Coach: Jared Slaten

The Eagles return several seniors from a team that won only two games last year. An improvement should be expected from last year.

My Prediction:
1. Buna
2. Kountze
3. East Chambers
4. Kirbyville
5. Woodville
6. Anahuac
7. Warren
8. Hardin

Guest ECBucFan

EW1, glab to read your commentary again. If memory serves, you started out last year with a weekly 2A synopsis, yet discontinued it at some point. Here is hoping you will continue with it throughout the entire upcoming (now 3A) season.

EW1, glab to read your commentary again. If memory serves, you started out last year with a weekly 2A synopsis, yet discontinued it at some point. Here is hoping you will continue with it throughout the entire upcoming (now 3A) season.

I plan in trying to do so! It's just complicated with so much other stuf going on. But I shall attempt it!

Kountze

Buna / EC

Kirbyville

Hardin

Woodville

Anahuac

Warren

Kountze has speed and skill for days and what will be a much faster, strong athletic Off. line...The Kountze Def. will come hard and fast! and with a much more exsperienced backfield...offenses should not look to have a great deal of success throwing against them.

Hardin will finish 4th or better, in my opinion. Lots of size and strength returning, and an co-district champion Junior varsity team, with a ton of talent. (6-4 ) Record this season at worse.

1. East Chambers
2. Kountze
3. Buna
4. Hardin
5. Kirbyville
6. Woodville
7. Anahuac
8. Warren

How can you possibly come on here and say that after saying the same thing last year and being proven wrong lol we heard the same crap about Hardin last year. And lord knows that wasn't true. My Eagles had a terrible season and still beat them. I think the kids down there are hard working and great kids. All you do when say this stuff is out useless pressure on them. And I promise you they all read what's on here. They'll have to prove they can succeed before they get respect in this district.

You never heard me say Hardin would beat any of those teams last year. I have been on this board for many years (6 total ), and have been accurate in predicting Hardin's record every year since 2001, on various boards.

Say what you wish son, but history is on my side when predicting the seeds, and how each team will fair in this district. I want you to print this out, frame it and remember exactly what I have said.

If I am wrong, I'll never post on this site again. Yes, I am that confident. If indeed I was in school and read something on a message board, I would either laugh, or become more enthused to win, by revisiting any hate, or doubt that anyone had said about my school's success or lack thereof.

Last year, via another alias, I posted Hardin would win two games. I'm not sure who on here is bragging or ranting about meaningless garbage, but I have never done such.

People that brag about what their alma matter is going to do, on most accounts never won anything when they were active in sports, or in school themselves. For me that's irrefutable, because we won, and made playoffs in every sport, when I was in school at Hardin. See FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, GOLF in 2000-2001 for reference.

Sit back and relax bruh. You will be biting your lips, come fall.

How can you possibly come on here and say that after saying the same thing last year and being proven wrong lol we heard the same crap about Hardin last year. And lord knows that wasn't true. My Eagles had a terrible season and still beat them. I think the kids down there are hard working and great kids. All you do when say this stuff is out useless pressure on them. And I promise you they all read what's on here. They'll have to prove they can succeed before they get respect in this district.

By the way, you should really invest a significant amount of time learning how to type the English language. After reading your posts, I am not sure whether I should be confused, or upset at the fact that somebody with marginal credibility on the website has quite difficulty expressing opinions with grammatical integrity.

Thank you

I guess it's settled then. Hardin is headed for another spectacular season just like 2000 & 2001.

0 playoff wins...awesome

If they win 3 this season, they're overachieving. They should give their head guy 'Coach of theYear'.

You said it, not me. I predicted 6-4 remember. Once again, another poster on this website that has an 3rd grade education, and zero sports intelligence.