KIRBYVILLE SHUTSOUT Deweyville

yes I watch my Lady Pirates beat Woodville.

Woodville made some where around 12 era's (give or take1)

just my opinion Woodville looked like a team that has been riding on the shirt tale of a very Good Pitcher, and because there pitcher is so good they do not have many balls put in play.

Kirbyville will beat Woodville in my opinion .

GO LADY PIRATES

#1 and # 10

My Baby Girls

yes I watch my Lady Pirates beat Woodville.
Woodville made some where around 12 era's (give or take1)
just my opinion Woodville looked like a team that has been riding on the shirt tale of a very Good Pitcher, and because there pitcher is so good they do not have many balls put in play.
Kirbyville will beat Woodville in my opinion .

GO LADY PIRATES
#1 and # 10
My Baby Girls

Lol okay :)

We'll hate to bust your bubble but we have three good pitchers and also our defense is a lot better than displayed in Deweyville. Kirbyville is a very good match up for Woodville girls and the game can go either way but if I am not mistaken kirbyville 10 run Ruled the pirates because of a bad defense performance that particular night. I consider these three teams to battle it out all the way but too say Woodville is doing off of pitching needs to look again one bad night does not make the team. Looking forward to Deweyville coming to Woodville for the rematch.

Final.

Woodville 5
Kirbyville 2

Not bad for a team relying on a very good pitcher,huh? ;) WHO btw did not play tonight lol just thought I'd throw that out there.

I Hear You!!!!!!!

I will go ahead and eat my crow now LOL

that is one thing I have to get use to in high school softball ALL these teams are so unpredictable you just never know from one day to another.