ARE THE MUSTANGS READY FOR 2014

look like the mustangs will have a good year in 2014, i will pick them agan as dist champs. it going to be a banner year for both QBs for the stings  it makes coach thompson and his staff smile to have a power running back and for cole  his arm will do the talking he  lerned a lesson  the hard way last year but now he is a year older lets see  what he can do under presser in big games. year after year the kids over at wo-s lose key players on both sides of the ball but it dose not make any diffrence thay just reload with there  dist champs jv players  just so hungry to  put on the silver and blue helments.

look like the mustangs will have a good year in 2014, i will pick them agan as dist champs. it going to be a banner year for both QBs for the stings it makes coach thompson and his staff smile to have a power running back and for cole his arm will do the talking he lerned a lesson the hard way last year but now he is a year older lets see what he can do under presser in big games. year after year the kids over at wo-s lose key players on both sides of the ball but it dose not make any diffrence thay just reload with there dist champs jv players just so hungry to put on the silver and blue helments.

Ohh boy....

WOS should win 4A DII Region 3. They may not really be challenged in the playoffs until the state semi-finals!

Weve heard this before and it didnt go so well. Its very tough when you have a target on your back. Im pretty sure its impossible but would feel better being a low ranked team....say...8-10 in the state. Kinda fly under the radar. Its very easy for 15-18yr olds to get the big head.

it was a good game last year, hope we can compete with them again this year! Been a long time since we got a w againtst the stangs gotta say it felt good. Ready to see how we do against them this year. Playing them will help us get ready for district no doubt. they would make the playoffs in our district with no problems even though they are in a smaller division.

Remember you always have a team or two that comes out of nowhere that can put a stop to a lot of dreams.I wonder which team or teams that may be.I don't care who you are...It ain't easy getting to those last few games.

Exactly right, you not only have to be good, a little luck doesn't hurt....With the Stang offense being another year older I feel they will be good enough. Defense is always stout enough, so a few breaks go their way and I see them going all the way. I've never made a prediction like this before, but I just feel like this is the year......Hope I'm right.

Exactly right, you not only have to be good, a little luck doesn't hurt....With the Stang offense being another year older I feel they will be good enough. Defense is always stout enough, so a few breaks go their way and I see them going all the way. I've never made a prediction like this before, but I just feel like this is the year......Hope I'm right.

No doubt they will have the talent.I'm just a little less optimestic than most.This district is weak and they have only pre district to really be guaged by so it's going to be hard to know how good they are.JMO.

Year after year the Mustangs meet up with a team who is bigger and stronger in the trenches and they get beat in the playoffs. The lack of size on the defensive front will continue to be their down fall. Until they can match up with the big ugly's, I don't see a state championship coming back to Orange.

I can agree with that to an extent. Navasota was an incredibly talented team top to bottom. Carthage was very good as well. When you look at their enrollment compared to that of WOS, you will see why they were bigger and deeper. WOS played Division 1 teams in the playoffs last year. And the argument could be made that had we been in division 2 we would have made it to state. This year WOS will play teams with identical enrollment. That, in some instances, will level the playing field. Not predicting they will make it to state, but this year they have a better chance than they've had in a long time.