Westbrook Track Team Ranked #3!!!

Hey is anyone paying attention to the track season this year? I have been to two meets and have seen some nice talent this year. Seems like Westbrook has the edge with all that speed. They have James Reed who has given everybody he has lined up against all they could handle, Justin Hervey who has looked nice as he did last year when he has ran, Isiah Wilkerson who runs the anchor leg and the third leg has been Winston and some of the underclassmen.

Central, has the Whaley kid and a few developing talent and has great upside for years to come.

Ozen, has Mike B and some underclassmen that look to be strong in the future.

PA Mem, has Dauphine, Martin and some good talent for the future.

WOS has some injuries but has Chris James who is pretty nice.

Nederland competed pretty strong when we saw them this year.

What do y'all think?

Im not sure what ranking you are looking at that has WB #3 but I can assure you that both Central and Ozen will not only finish higher in there district meet than WB, but Central and Ozen will both have participants at the state meet in Austin and WB will not even be close.  As a matter of fact I cant remember the last time that WB had competitors on the state track level.

Hmmmm @ SETXGuru what is this hatred in your post? I just posted about every kid that I knew of from each school and gave them their props. Do not forget that we are talking about young men on their way up. Let us not kill them before they get started. @kicker I know Toby and I know what he brings to the table. I knew him when he was in the Fruit. This is not "the have's and the have nots", but how stacked Southeast Texas is this year. I just know more about Westbrook because my kids go there.

Hmmmm @ SETXGuru what is this hatred in your post? I just posted about every kid that I knew of from each school and gave them their props. Do not forget that we are talking about young men on their way up. Let us not kill them before they get started. @kicker I know Toby and I know what he brings to the table. I knew him when he was in the Fruit. This is not "the have's and the have nots", but how stacked Southeast Texas is this year. I just know more about Westbrook because my kids go there.

I know what you were saying. I figured i would throw that in there about Toby with the talent Central always has. Im sure the other schools have just as much talent also.

Milesplit has West Book currently ranked 15th in the region.  They have some really good relay times, but they are, unfortunately, in the greatest state in the nation for track.  Their 800 relay is ranked 32nd in the nation, but that is only good for about 26th in the state.  Out of those 26 ahead of them, I would guess 15 of them are 5A schools.

If the school resided in any other state outside of Florida and Texas, West Brook would probably roll to a state title in track this year.  Going to be a tough row to hoe just to get out of the region as it stands.

Thanks for the info panamamyers I was looking for some information on it but could not find it. LOL!!! I never said I was an insider yall just rooting for our kids to be the best. I am a proud supporter of the "WB" and want apologize for it. Wanna see those kids do something great!!!