JUST GOT INVITE TO NIKE SPARQ IN DALLAS TX!!!!

Thanks guys but this is his achievement! I just want him off to college next year. @Bigcam - Coach Denley is a class act type of guy and he has told me some great things about my son that he see in him. Demarcus has worked very hard since the last combine where he posted a 70.92 Sparq and really put it in after season's end. He now knows that it is time to go to work and battle the best of the best in the state of Texas and I expect nothing less. I texted Demarcus the email this morning before posting it on here and his response was simple, " I am thankful!!!" He blew me away with that and now I know he gets it. @Scatright - Thank you sir but I am just happy for him that his hard work is paying off thus far. With a junior day Saturday at UT and then to go to Houston and post those numbers, wow, we are truly blessed! Thanks again guys!!!

Thanks Mr. Mayfield!!! We're planning for the Dallas trip now. I think I want to get him up there early so he can get a good dinner and a good nights rest! Then we will start out that morning saying a prayer like we did Sunday and get him a light breakfast. Then he will bring the DFW that same heat he brought in the qualifier! God Bless All Of Yall Men and I apologize if I am annoying anyone with this post! Just A Proud Dad!!!

Thanks Mr. Mayfield!!! We're planning for the Dallas trip now. I think I want to get him up there early so he can get a good dinner and a good nights rest! Then we will start out that morning saying a prayer like we did Sunday and get him a light breakfast. Then he will bring the DFW that same heat he brought in the qualifier! God Bless All Of Yall Men and I apologize if I am annoying anyone with this post! Just A Proud Dad!!!

Keep doing what you are doing. This isn't bragging, it's a true Testament of how hard work pays off. Please keep us posted

@biaplayer - those that get to the next combine are not posted and are sent via email and postal mail. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

@Bigcam - I will keep everyone posted on how he does. And I will show him you guys posts to motivate him even more, in the classroom and on the field. I will have my eye on Rodney for the Rivals Combine. We  wanted to do that one but it was full. Good Luck and tell him I said so, from D-Blocks' Dad. Also,I hope the new coach uses him like he should.

By the way guys I spoke to Brian Stumpf @ Student Sports this morning and they are having the 2nd round in Houston and in Dallas so I chose for him to compete in Houston instead. So we will be at The Kincaid School in Houston on Sunday the 6th!!!

@biaplayer - those that get to the next combine are not posted and are sent via email and postal mail. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

@Bigcam - I will keep everyone posted on how he does. And I will show him you guys posts to motivate him even more, in the classroom and on the field. I will have my eye on Rodney for the Rivals Combine. We  wanted to do that one but it was full. Good Luck and tell him I said so, from D-Blocks' Dad. Also,I hope the new coach uses him like he should.

By the way guys I spoke to Brian Stumpf @ Student Sports this morning and they are having the 2nd round in Houston and in Dallas so I chose for him to compete in Houston instead. So we will be at The Kincaid School in Houston on Sunday the 6th!!!

Thank you, I will tell Rodney he has support. I will give updates as soon as possible. Good Luck & God Bless