District Standings

Please provide the following information for district standings:

District number and class

Teams regular season win/loss when available

Teams district season win/loss

Try to include as many schools as possible.  Will count on parents to fill in the gaps or submit corrections.  List in order when tie breakers exist between teams with same record.

For example: 

District 20-4A

LCM            13-4      1-0

Ozen            NR       1-0

PNG              8-9      1-0

Vidor            NR       1-0

Central         NR       1-0

Livingston    NR        1-0

Lumberton   NR        1-0

Nederland    NR       1-0

I will see about getting an admin to pin this information if we get enough response.

Please provide the following information for district standings:

District number and class

Teams regular season win/loss when available

Teams district season win/loss

Try to include as many schools as possible.  Will count on parents to fill in the gaps or submit corrections.  List in order when tie breakers exist between teams with same record.

For example: 

District 20-4A

LCM            13-4      1-0

Ozen            NR       1-0

PNG              8-9      1-0

Vidor            NR       1-0

Central         NR       1-0

Livingston    NR        1-0

Lumberton   NR        1-0

Nederland    NR       1-0

I will see about getting an admin to pin this information if we get enough response.

Hey Fracc, Let me make sure I understand what you are looking for here, since someone above reposted and highlighted the EXAMPLE. Since I am a parent, are you looking for us to help report the school's records even if we don't know the records of all of the schools in our district?

And it looks like the texas prep site is going to be the best way to keep up with.  EIther you can enter on here and I can update it or you can enter yourself.  When you go to the site.  Make sure you select "update your records" next to the classification your school plays in.  Find your district and make changes.  Would be helpful to note the date and name of last person who updated.

Thanks to tx prep for making this happen.  It has been too hard to find district standings across the state.  Hopefully this will be the ticket.

Thanks so much for the props! I've been doing this manually for a long time, and I thought I would have more time when I retired from coaching and moved into administration, but that wasn't the case. A lot of coaches missed me doing it last year and so I learned how to use the Google spreadsheets to sort all of the information. Coaches and fans are starting to input their records and hopefully this will take off and will be a great resource for coaches and fans across the state.