Interesting article about Obama's foriegn policy

NorthoftheBorder

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richard-cohen-susan-rice-and-the-retreat-of-american-power/2014/02/24/e9d347dc-9d82-11e3-9ba6-800d1192d08b_story.html

My favorite quote from the article:  "She did, though, exhibit an administration mind-set — all or nothing — that, in practice, amounts to nothing."  My emphasis added!!

Obama Graduated from Harvard Got elected to the Senate became president got re-elected. ..if thats a joke....What does that makes you????

harvard doesn't necessarily make you qualified nor does being a senator in which he didn't do much (senating)  he became president because too many people fell for the slithery smooth tongue....

be truthful and answer this question.  Leave the (PARTY) and Race at the door and base your decision on has this president united this country or driven a wedge between this country?  and yes theres extreme rights that throw out non sense but there's also nutty leftist too soo thats a wash.

whats the umemployment rate?

Economics anyone

Comparing President to President where would he fall?Honestly?

And having people vote for him a 2nd time after he showed his true colors the first term........whats that make you.

Majority doesn't always equal the right man or the right decision.

if majority decided that it was ok to kill or steal does that make it right?

corruption slowly takes over to the point its not noticeable until it too late to recover

so actually the joke is on this country as a whole because we will be the ones that suffer along with our future.  Decisions we make today affect our future.

President to president he'll be right thick in the middle right at average ... the biggest legacy will be healthcare and only time will tell ...being president after bush recession and wars has been a blessing

i guess you didn't read the part that said be HONEST when anwsering.

leave that so called        pride at the door as well. 

i wondered what oh ol obama would do if 9/11 had happend on his watch.....

President to president he'll be right thick in the middle right at average ... the biggest legacy will be healthcare and only time will tell ...being president after bush recession and wars has been a blessing

There has NEVER been a recession from which this country didnt recover, so stop implying that the recovery ( which is the weakest since World War II) had anything to do with who occupied the top office in this country.  The country was going to ( as it ALWAYS has) recover to some degree from the slowdown.  I would suggest to you that the President policies, if anything, delayed and minimized the recovery.

Look I take no pride I define myself as a U.S. citizen who votes on moral beliefs rather that for a guy with a (R) or(D) in front their name.. Obama got elected president then re elected fairly by the people... if you agree or not lets not act like these 6 years have been the worst you've seen nothing really change .. no matter how much you dis like Obama nothing you post, all the names you may call him he's our president ...and I do believe he's had a average presidency

I agree
but i would say the obama supports get what they deserve.... but everybody has to deal with it.

the right should ve had better canidates for the 2008.....McCain....really he's neutral left.

The right need candidates like Christie, Ryan,....Cruz will surely turn all purple states blue

I have no idea but if you can keep your Doctor was Lie of the year ..WMDs have to be lie of decade

Do some research to see who agreed with the "lie" (it's been posted on here several times) ... lots of Democrats and intelligence agencies from other countries.

The old story that Bush made this up and snookered everyone else is old and not true.

Obama is a joke and the world knows he is weak and won't fight back.

Hey now.........the "less fortunate" get their food stamps without delay........he is on top of that now.....he ain't got time to be all worried about Putin with irate men and women wantin their steak, lobster and whiskey delivered so they can eat while playin on that dang xbox or ps3

Hey now.........the "less fortunate" get their food stamps without delay........he is on top of that now.....he ain't got time to be all worried about Putin with irate men and women wantin their steak, lobster and whiskey delivered so they can eat while playin on that dang xbox or ps3

Lamo