Interesting article about Obama's foriegn policy

NorthoftheBorder

It isn't far off.........food stamps have increased by 49% to 70% under obama depending on what article you read. But, our veterans and service men and women are having their benefits cut. Why do we take better care of those who can work but refuse to than those who defend our country? Hey, I know the answer........me, over here.........One group votes a different way than the other group...........allegedly.

I think it is fun to ask those at tha walmart questions when they are checking out and are buying 2" thick ribeyes, lobster, snow crab legs......$400 worth on Lone Star cards while most of us working folks are getting hamburger meat, mac n cheese and such.........but then it gets good, the beer, wine, cigarettes and cigars are next. This chick pulls a wad of money out of her pocket that the local pimp would be proud of and pays cash for the extras. This here isn't counting the $400 or so work sugar momma got done at the hair and nail salon earlier in the day (the weave was awful by the way). Her 6 kids in tow ain't wearin no Walmart clothes either.........Jordans, Sean John and those $80 saggin drawers. But it isn't over yet.......it is just getting good.......she heads out and loads the food, kids, extras and the nasty a$$ weave in a Navigator rollin on 22's.

Ain't America great.....can I get an amen?

Your post shows ignorance at its full potential ... lets act like food stamps is the biggest worry our nation faces ....and to put people who receive food stamps in the same talk with sugar mamas, pimps ...show the type of BOY you really must be RUSH LIMBAUGH wanna be

And ignorance is shown in one ill performed sentence. Had I said BOY I would have had my post deleted, been blasted as a racist and probably been blocked (but this is another discussion for another day).

The facts are the facts, this president is more aimed at keeping his political agenda alive than being a problem solver. I prefer the words of one of your democrat presidents....."ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country".........the answer is, get of the teet and work and pay into the system, not draw out of it. Welfare has gone from an assistance program to a way of life for many and that is not right no matter what your political affiliation or race. There are those that need this system but there are far too many that abuse it out of pure laziness and the "somebody owes me" mentality.  

And ignorance is shown in one ill performed sentence. Had I said BOY I would have had my post deleted, been blasted as a racist and probably been blocked (but this is another discussion for another day).

The facts are the facts, this president is more aimed at keeping his political agenda alive than being a problem solver. I prefer the words of one of your democrat presidents....."ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country".........the answer is, get of the teet and work and pay into the system, not draw out of it. Welfare has gone from an assistance program to a way of life for many and that is not right no matter what your political affiliation or race. There are those that need this system but there are far too many that abuse it out of pure laziness and the "somebody owes me" mentality.  

AMEN

they will never admit that.....too much pride.

same people that attend these churches that have pro life signs but yet voted for a man that is for abortion.....

they'll throw their own principals out the window cause they ve voted democratic their whole life or maybe they voted for obama for another reason......thats a major character flaw

I Apologize for saying BOY I agree with you on the whole welfare issues ...but were I stray was you're" weave navigator on 22 pimps and sugar mamas" im 21 work paying my way threw college own apartment with no government help ...that y I tend to vote democratic ...my mom needed foodstamps a few years ago to help us along and I will never vote for someone who calls her lazy .. my mom worked 2 to 3 jobs while getting her degree to keep us satisfied ...never had we had steak lobsters and snow crabs in our household

I Apologize for saying BOY I agree with you on the whole welfare issues ...but were I stray was you're" weave navigator on 22 pimps and sugar mamas" im 21 work paying my way threw college own apartment with no government help ...that y I tend to vote democratic ...my mom needed foodstamps a few years ago to help us along and I will never vote for someone who calls her lazy .. my mom worked 2 to 3 jobs while getting her degree to keep us satisfied ...never had we had steak lobsters and snow crabs in our household

And PAMFAN, I admire your work ethic and determination to get forward in life.........I believe I did say that some need this assistance..........what my point was and has been is..........Many do not need it.....they take because it is easier than working.

In my referencing the pimps, weaves and 22's.......I am a people watcher, I love watching how people act. When I see someone (usually a female) and she is made up from top to bottom, buying expensive items on food stamps (not everyone does this but the ones that do give all a bad name) then whipping out what I believe to be several hundred dollars to pay for cigarettes and alcohol......my curiosity gets me, I have to follow them out and see what they drive. As a tax paying citizen it does make me cringe to know that I watch my money to make it through each month and pay taxes to sponsor this. Do these people know that you can buy alot of hamburger for the price of steaks?