20-4A Picks

Heard schools are afraid she's weak and will quit. Runs in her family.

Not sure who you are but I did see you just came to the site a couple days ago and these posts are your only ones. I suspect you are someone close to my family. Maybe even family. Just wanted to say you should get a life. I don't know your reason for being a baby and trying to cause unecessary drama but I feel sorry for you.

^ You just keep proving yourself to be a incompetent piece of jealous trash. Allison will play Basketball at the next level and has a number of opportunities to do so. The amount of jealousy and just pure immaturity on this forum is just crazy and directed at kids at that! Hide behind screen names and attack a man and his children, man you all are really tough!

What is this? This pathetic. You grown people are going to badger about a 17 year old girl for something she may actually be proud of ?!?!?! She worked. So did your kids but she worked harder. Even if she didnt she performed better. She stuck out to coaches and they voted for her. No one here knows exactly what happened at picks except that the majority of the coaches decided that she was and outstanding player.ALSO, what does it matter that this should have anything to do with any other girl on her team. It doesnt matter what you think at this point since we all know that there were other outsatnding players at that school but would they have gotten as far as they did with her????. At one point no one would say anything and you could voice your opinion but now this is rediculous and needs to stop.

• 2 weeks later...