Top 10

soccer14

Well as of rite now I must agree with you that my picks are pretty stupid.  I would probably move you up to number five.  Because surely the odds are that your teams lack of discipline and the referees lack of ba77s will sooner or later meet and when this happens my pick will be more realistic.  You are a good player and so is about three others on the team.  However all the ingredients on that team make for trouble.  I truly dont care if I am rite on this,  but i can guarantee you I am not stupid.  That is what I am talking about in your lack of respect of anyone or anything.  With remarks like that you prove all these folks on here that their rite.  gluck in your game and season.

Agreed with sharkfut . . . names should not be called i am a adult and kids should not be on here disrespecting people. . . Central maybe a good team and stick together, but a mans thoughts can be said. . . THATS WHY THIS IS A FORUM. NOT TO DRAG PEOPLE DOWN BUT JUST SAY THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS. I promise you this if i coached at central everyone one of you would end up quiting. every time i saw someone disrespect a ref, coach, player or an adult you would run. I mean run. . I coached the best select team to ever come out of beaumont and they where made up of guys from all over - they never talked this way. They Respecting others, refs and more important me. They had people state bad things about them all the time and never once lashed out. They should show there talents and skills on the field. They shut everyone up by winning everytime they got to play in a game.

This is why - as a coach I do not like playing teams in this area due to all the trash talk that goes along with it. I love this game and respect it very much, but we get in here and run are mouths about people we do not even know we are disrespecting our schools, other people and most importantly the game which i respect and love.

Jlamar is the Kelly coach... Joe Fontana is his name.... and I can vouch for him that B.S. aint his game... Jlamar is in fact the coach from Kelly .... he is classy and doesnt make a "donkey" out of himself on here like some people... I hope you have the oppertunity to one day see a Kelly game and see what exactly he can do with a group of young players...

"Jlamar said he was Kelly coach if he was serious."

Yea shark i am the coach Seriously haha. I coached Select for 4 years before I took on Kelly - Arsenal. Thanks Jsmitty for the vouch. Your frist class in my book. I remember the days you came out to the old select practices. What joyful days thoughs where.

1.Central/lumberton                                                                                    2.vidor

3.nederland

4.Png

5.silsbee

6.Lcm

7.hj

8.ozen

9.wos

Thats how i see how the list 4 right now today we play silsbee good luck silsbee see you there.                                                       

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder