Class of 2015 prospects

He will go if he stays in the top ten of the national board

Do they take the top 10 national score regardless of player rating? My understanding is that you had to be highly touted to be invited to The Opening which is why Chatman beat Sheffield's score but Sheffield still got the opening invite. I don't think there was a kid rated below 4 stars that has been there the last couple of years. They do test to determine the SPARQ national chamion but most of the camp is 7 on 7, 1 on 1's and position drills. Can you post a link to the top 10 thing you said? The only kids I figured could qualify from around here were Thompson, Locke and maybe Kam Martin next year?

Do they take the top 10 national score regardless of player rating? My understanding is that you had to be highly touted to be invited to The Opening which is why Chatman beat Sheffield's score but Sheffield still got the opening invite. I don't think there was a kid rated below 4 stars that has been there the last couple of years. They do test to determine the SPARQ national chamion but most of the camp is 7 on 7, 1 on 1's and position drills. Can you post a link to the top 10 thing you said? The only kids I figured could qualify from around here were Thompson, Locke and maybe Kam Martin next year?

That's correct. Sparq ratings are awesome achievements, but getting an Opening invite has more to do with on the field performance. PJ Locke, Kam, Rodney Randle, Dillon Sterling and Corey Dauphine stood out during competition. They have a really good shot at making it to The Opening.

First of all would like to congratulate All of the young men that participated in the NFTC Sparq today. I would like to send a special congrats to my boy Demarcus Smith from #TEAMDEMARCUS. We are proud of you for following up your first performance of 102.99 on March 2 with a NFTC Sparq rating of 97.41!!!!! Next I would like to congratulate Rodney Randle of Beaumont Ozen, Big Alfred of Beaumont Westbrook, Corey Dauphine and young Kam Martin of P.A. Memorial, Dillon Sterling of WOS, and last but not least the kid from Nederland balled out also. I wanted to also say way to go Deunte Chatman for winning MVP!!! You deserved it kid, from #TEAMDEMARCUS!!!

Who was the kid from Nederland?

the owner of Student sports ,Brian Stumpf,told Chatman  that he still has a good chance to make the opening because they take 20 running backs total and so far they only have 3 so Chatman might go from 3 stars to 4 stars and he also did well in the one on one  yeasterday,too.He was MVP at the NFTC in the sparq.Chatman's shuttle 4.00 flat was one of the fastest in NFTC history.

I met his dad (great guy), and he believes this junior class is going to be special. But I get your point.

The junior class (sophmores now) are a great group of boys. They work good together. Like I said during this past season after they got moved back down to jv they never lost again. And the quarterback is so ready for the season