Best Running Backs For 07?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha man oh man do i love how everyone picks only the rbs from THEIR schools.

michaels and williams are the best. period. and if you wanna talk numbers...then double theirs because they shared time all year, and shared plenty of yardage with joe chaisson

oh yeah- they play against 5a defenses as well (which means the linemen, backers and dbs are bigger and much faster)

;D

Guest WBFan09

michaels and williams are the best. period. and if you wanna talk numbers...then double theirs because they shared time all year, and shared plenty of yardage with joe chaisson

oh yeah- they play against 5a defenses as well (which means the linemen, backers and dbs are bigger and much faster)

;D

im really really sure he knows what he is talking about

;D

while all that may be true...the title of the thread is "Best Running Backs For 07?" which is plural and allows for more than one to be named, or in this case...more than 2.

• 1 month later...

josh wright ran two touchdown runs on baytownsterlings starting varsity defense in a preseason game and baytown sterling went deep in the play offs this year.. his first carry was a 77  yard touchdown run its in the pa news and his second carry was a 15 yard td run. look it up. wrights dad went to lumberton. he was a good tail back back in the day.

uuuhhh, dude....sterling hasn't made the playoffs in like twenty years! maybe you were referring to baytown lee? they only made it to the second round last year!

Guest 87CRU79

Watch out for Cameron Bass in Nederland's newly revamped Spread Attack. The boy has great hands coming out of the backfield and can cut on a dime. He's no Micah Mosley, but this offense will suit Bass better. He is compact @ 5'7'' 175, and the kid does not avoid contact. Look for Bass to be large piece to Nederland's offensive puzzle.

One guy every one forgot about #22 Brandon McQueen of Jasper this guy is 5'10" 235lbs and runs a 4.4 forty and there are not to many people that will be able to stop this guy.  Even with Jasper's poor offense this past year this guy was almost unstoppable.

Baytown Lee only went to the first round of the playoffs themselves, but yeah Sterling certainly didn't make the playoffs.  Maybe he was talking about Houston Sterling?  I don't think they did much in the playoffs either.

Houston Sterling made it to the second round of the playoffs and lost to Brenham.  Their defense wasnt' realy that good, but that passing offense.... :o :o :o :o

One guy every one forgot about #22 Brandon McQueen of Jasper this guy is 5'10" 235lbs and runs a 4.4 forty and there are not to many people that will be able to stop this guy.  Even with Jasper's poor offense this past year this guy was almost unstoppable.

I will predict this right now.  By the time district rolls around, there just may be some very surprised folks around regarding Jasper's running backs.  I have no idea which players it will be.  Don't know if McQueen is who I am thinking about, but Jasper last year had a freshman who kept running all over the varsity first team defense in practice.  So, the coaches moved him up to varsity.  On his very first varsity carry, he busted through the line for a 50 plus yard TD.  Beware the UNDER dogs!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin