Who will start at QB for your school this season??????

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1419575" timestamp="1374066248"]
[quote author=Football Fan 4 Life link=topic=112886.msg1419500#msg1419500 date=1374024345]
Do you know what Triston Baughman's height and weight is Bell Biz30?
[/quote]He is 6' 1/2 and weighs 170
[/quote]

LOL is that 6' 6" or 6' 0 1/2"?

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1419581" timestamp="1374069555"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=112886.msg1419575#msg1419575 date=1374066248]
[quote author=Football Fan 4 Life link=topic=112886.msg1419500#msg1419500 date=1374024345]
Do you know what Triston Baughman's height and weight is Bell Biz30?
[/quote]He is 6' 1/2 and weighs 170
[/quote]

LOL is that 6' 6" or 6' 0 1/2"?
[/quote]LOL thats what he said  ;D 6' 0 1/2"

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1419930" timestamp="1374169308"]
Dayton better pull some kids from the stands and see if they can throw the ball (as well as chew gum & walk at the same time).  Better yet, [b]RECRUIT FROM HUMBLE[/b] ...you might become a winning program again.
[/quote]The only school that feels the need to do that is your own.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1419952" timestamp="1374171714"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=112886.msg1419943#msg1419943 date=1374171495]
Duh we're still a winning program,we were 9-0 then lost last 2.SC hasn't proved squat ;) ;D
[/quote]

We proved we can stomp the s**t outta Dayton.  That's all you need to worry about.
[/quote] How about your dumb arse show some respect to a football program that has more 2nd round playoff wins than SC has total playoff wins, a football program that SC can't sniff a peep of their jockstrap. Try getting past the 2nd round with your recruits from Humble, that would be the first babystep.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1419959" timestamp="1374172248"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=112886.msg1419952#msg1419952 date=1374171714]
Duh we're still a winning program,we were 9-0 then lost last 2.SC hasn't proved squat ;) ;D
[/quote]

We proved we can stomp the s**t outta Dayton.  That's all you need to worry about.
[/quote] How about your dumb arse show some respect to a football program that has more 2nd round playoff wins than SC has total playoff wins, a football program that SC can't sniff a peep of their jockstrap. Try getting past the 2nd round with your recruits from Humble, that would be the first babystep.  ;)
[/quote] ;D ;D

Lets hope the line for nederland keeps white healthy all year seay has been to a couple camps this summer had great showings at the manning camp as a wr and just got back from the LSU prospect camp were he was invited to the coachs office after the camp to meet the recruiters for his area was told what to work on and that he was add to their watch list he camp their as a LB and WR turned heads at both positions but coach were more hiped over his WR play betting some of the nation best DB all camp.

[quote name="Dogggs" post="1420005" timestamp="1374180517"]
Lets hope the line for nederland keeps white healthy all year seay has been to a couple camps this summer had great showings at the manning camp as a wr and just got back from the LSU prospect camp were he was invited to the coachs office after the camp to meet the recruiters for his area was told what to work on and that he was add to their watch list he camp their as a LB and WR turned heads at both positions but coach were more hiped over his WR play betting some of the nation best DB all camp.
[/quote]

The kid is one heck of a football player. He has the size and arm for QB, Hands and quickness for WR, Strength and physicality for LB, and Size and cover ability for Safety.
Whatever position he plays this and next year he will succeed greatly in.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1420021" timestamp="1374186959"]
[quote author=Dogggs link=topic=112886.msg1420005#msg1420005 date=1374180517]
[/quote]

The kid is one heck of a football player. He has the size and arm for QB, Hands and quickness for WR, Strength and physicality for LB, and Size and cover ability for Safety.
Whatever position he plays this and next year he will succeed greatly in.
[/quote] thats a fact Jack

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1420159" timestamp="1374252802"]
One of the biggest things I have learned from demmydog is he has a huge lack of knowledge of football history for this area. Respect will be earned for Summer river 20 or 30 years from now when we see whether they have then earned it.
[/quote]

Summer Creek will be "that school" that talks about those few years that they were the big, bad Bulldogs of 19-4A.  Once they move up a classification and are continually stomped year in and year out by Klein, Atascocita, Kingwood and The Woodlands  - they will just be a bottom tiered team in District 13.  I'm sorry - but I just don't see an uprising of people moving to Summer Creek to live and have their kids compete in the big, bad Humble ISD.  The small number of those folks would rather live/attend and have a Kingwood address.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1419952" timestamp="1374171714"]
[/quote]

[/quote] Honestly I think your jealous of Dayton... Why? I don't know.. Is it because Dayton is well respected as a good football program? Or maybe it's just how most in SC roll with lack of respect for anyone other than themselves.. All I ask is you have them teef nice and pretty when Dayton rolls into Turner Stadium this year. Smile for da camera  ;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1420159" timestamp="1374252802"]
One of the biggest things I have learned from demmydog is he has a huge lack of knowledge of football history for this area. Respect will be earned for Summer river 20 or 30 years from now when we see whether they have then earned it.
[/quote]I thought you were a Vidor fan? SC has been around 5 years and in the last 40 years Vidor only has one more playoff win than they do. They beat us a couple years ago for one of those two wins so I respect them but by your standards they don't deserve any. SC is going 5A/6A next realignment and I think they'll be middle of the pack but I'd be willing to bet they get more than one playoff win the next 35 years. SC can already beat the 5a schools in their district and if they get their enrollment to at least 2500 they should be able to compete for a playoff spot in whatever district they get put in.

Couple of things for you 14 I am a Vidor fan by proxy to them being in 20-4a. I also would take the Pirates of Vidor which has many many deep traditions in there sports program over that of one who has a lot of learning to do. Good luck to you in your district and is hard as it is for you to accept it Dayton is the stick to which that district is measured.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012

• Meh.. Everyone knows this. The kid that got injured wasn't lifting weights. Supposedly he was hit with a helmet in his elbow. In my opinion the kid shouldn't have been put in that situation. AD should've told the Varsity baseball players to sit that one out. I have no issues with the lifting or conditioning. However, anytime helmets/pads are on there is a higher risk of injury. This AD showed a total lack of respect for HIS baseball program. 
    • Maybe.. however..  Many athletic director / head football coach have lost their job despite the athletic program as a whole being successful.. if the football team struggles.  On the other hand, when football teams are doing great but the rest of the program stinks.. AD/HFC still keeps their job. WOS.  Newton. .. programs as a whole were fairly weak during those many years of football power and very few people even knew it.  Or cared. Yet, AD/HFC kept their jobs for years. Meanwhile, I remember an AD/HFC at Barbers Hill lost his job after every program in the school won district championships and even had several team sports (baseball, softball, girls hoops, etc.) making runs at state.  But the football team was mediocre.  Fired. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that perception is reality.  And the perception is that your athletic program can suck as long as football wins.. it doesn't matter how strong the athletic program is if football sucks. 
    • 5A Bi-District Baseball: Friendswood vs. Nederland -Game 1: Thursday (May 2): 6:30pm -Game 2: Friday (May 3): 6:30pm -Game 3 (If Needed): Saturday (May 4): 12pm *All games at Goose Creek Memorial HS*
    • Baseball mafia can cry all they want but when the talent isn’t there it ain’t there lol
    • It's only a matter of time before the baseball mafia starts greasing the tracks to run Crumedy out of town. It'll be a dang shame too, but mark my words. 
  • Topics