The Finals:Spurs vs Heat.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected the Spurs to play better, but the Heat played just awful.. Good offensive execution for most of the game until about mid-way through the third, as in getting high quality looks, but they just couldn't get any shots to go down.. Turnovers happen, and that's fine, but open looks have to fall..

Never EVER help off Green, no matter what..

If you want to come up and help on the pick and roll with Parker, then hedge the crap of him, don't just stand there and give them an easy roll man..

And someone please put a body Lenard.. Thank you

The Spurs winning by this much and embarrassing the Heat may not turn out to be so nice in game 4.. Not trying to down-talk the Spurs too much here, but I got a feeling Miami will respond soundly next game.. They should come in with the same mentality as game 2.. Revenge

I wouldn't be shocked if the Heat don't win again. I honestly have no idea how good of a coach Spoelstra is...but I feel like he gets out coached a lot in the playoffs and going against one of the best...doesn't look good. He has to be good at the x and o's to be a head coach in the NBA but he is the coach of this team and he has to get them to play with the same mentality they had in game 7 against the pacers every second of every night.

LeBron and Wade have to hit wide open jumpers. I don't ever get to watch the Heat play...why does Wade refuse to shoot a 3? They leave him wide open for 3's all the time.

I think either Miller or Allen need to be on the floor at all times.

How bad is Wade's knee? Has he always been this bad on defense? He can't seem to guard anyone.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Rizon" post="1412708" timestamp="1371009744"]

I think either Miller or Allen need to be on the floor at all times.

[/quote]

I don't know why Spoelstra didn't instruct Miller to jack up a three EVERY time down the court. Dude was 5 for 5 while the rest of the team was terrible. Miller might have been able to keep them in the game. Imagine if he ended up with 14 of 15 three-balls?

BTW, Parker is hurt, and possibly out with a hamstring for game 4. Spurs might have a tough night. Neal will have to step up again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin