Moving to Majors West End

My son is moving up to Majors next year and I would like to make sure he is on a team like the Reds.  We watched most of this seasons games played by the Reds and we were impressed with the quality players they were able to get. There were awesome players on every team but the Reds had far more high level players. What do we need to do to make sure my son gets on a team like that?

[quote name="19bulldog88" post="1406686" timestamp="1369161809"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=112120.msg1406677#msg1406677 date=1369161164]
Have a good looking mom! ;D
[/quote]

No truer words have ever been spoken!

+ 1 tradinup
[/quote]

The mother option always works.

[quote name="_visitor_" post="1406674" timestamp="1369161008"]
My son is moving up to Majors next year and I would like to make sure he is on a team like the Reds.  We watched most of this seasons games played by the Reds and we were impressed with the quality players they were able to get. There were awesome players on every team but the Reds had far more high level players. What do we need to do to make sure my son gets on a team like that?
[/quote]

say a few prayers following registration.

Congratulations to the West End Reds for their tremendous win over the North Beaumont Reds! I am proud of both teams, a game well fought.

We are on the lookout for a suitable "Mom" and saving our pennies to be the best we can be ::).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder